PDA

View Full Version : postpartum shapewear recommendations needed please

diamond
03-23-2012, 03:03 PM
I am almost 5 months postpartum and have yet to loose 25lbs but not dieting or anything as I am bf ds exclusively. I have a pooch/ pouch/ small watermelon like in the front of my tummy. It is not tight skin but loose skin and maybe fat? I am looking for shapewear to give a smooth flat look. This is not for everyday wear but I am going to vacation to meet my family and want to look good. Plz recommend shapewear. Mainly for tummy area. Fyi. My arma are super fat and fluffy and jiggly which I hate any solution for them would be great too.

I looked at some stomach smoothing shapewear at this blog a week ago but didn't bookmark it and don't remember it and can't find it at all now but the before and after pictures of tummy was amazing. Www.Aintnomomjeans.com. ty

sntm
03-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Spanx. they are the best.

indigo99
03-23-2012, 10:13 PM
You need to try some on and sit/bend in them. The ones that I have tend to roll down in the front and give me a muffin top which is no help.

diamond
03-24-2012, 12:28 PM
ty for spanx recommendation any B&M store where i can try on to see if it works for me before I but it? ty

tarnator
03-24-2012, 12:57 PM
I was able to buy some Spanx at my local Costco. They worked for my ppd tummy too!