PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Jellycat stuffed animals

AKMom
03-27-2012, 11:20 PM
I want to get DD a soft bunny for Easter and love the look and what I have read about Jellycat. They are just so expensive and with everything else in her basket and goodies in all of her eggs, I am about at the end of my budget. I would love to see the Jellycats in real life before I buy, just to make sure it warrants the price. Other than Nordstrom, is there any other b&m that carries them?

Minnifer
03-27-2012, 11:31 PM
yoyo.com carries them and has free returns, so you could try them out that way at least (there are a couple of B&M kids stores in NYC that carry them, but that may not help you). I will say that IMHO they are *totally* worth it - they are so soft and squishy and adorable! I have a bunch for DD and now have started down the road w/DS :p. Every time I look at them I want to order more, lol!

AKMom
03-27-2012, 11:54 PM
Thank you so much for the info!! I'm in TX, but will definitely check out YoYo! I've bought from them before. What size would you suggest for a 20 month old?

Minnifer
03-28-2012, 12:30 AM
We have a bunch of the small size, which is usually around 7-8", and I think they're a perfect size for a baby on up, even for my almost 4 yo DD. The medium is ok too, but the small size has always gotten a lot more play/attention, even now. We've loved the bashful bunny which comes in a bunch of colors and is just really sweet. But there are so many adorable styles it's hard to choose! HTH :-)

MamaMolly
03-28-2012, 02:12 PM
I've seen them at PBK and Baby Gap too.

sunnyside
03-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Love them. I got ours at a local boutique. We have a few other Jelly cat stuffed animals that were gifted to us. The soft books are nice too. I don't like to have lots of stuffed animals, just a few nice ones, so they fit the bill here.

newg
03-28-2012, 02:37 PM
I was going to say PBK and baby gap too.....maybe even buy buy baby, but I can't be sure!

newg
03-28-2012, 03:00 PM
I just ordered two small bunnies from yoyo.com and because it was my first purchase from them I got $5 off! So, it made the shipping free :)

AKMom
03-31-2012, 11:01 PM
Thanks so much for the info and suggestions! I bought one from Yoyo and it came today. Everyone is right, it is the SOFTEST cuddliest stuffed animal EVER!! I can't wait to give it to DD; heck, I kind of want one for myself!! Anyway, I love that it has the beans in the bottom so that it sits up. So CUTE!!

Melaine
03-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Living Social has a $20 code for YoYo.com for $10 right now....

Off to check out these stuffed animals, not that we need more!

AKMom
04-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Living Social has a $20 code for YoYo.com for $10 right now....

Off to check out these stuffed animals, not that we need more!

Just my luck that this would pop up 2 days after I ordered!! Arg!!