PDA

View Full Version : Totsy Gripe

elbenn
03-29-2012, 01:46 PM
I placed an order with totsy last week which includes some things for easter baskets. I checked the order status and they show that it won't even ship until a month after the order date! Why are they even selling the items (and their inventory system appeared like they were on top of items because things were selling out fast) if they won't ship for over a month?

I am annoyed because I have only ever bought from them one other time. I ordered several items and they only sent me some of them and canceled the other items without even telling me. Very annoying website.

misshollygolightly
03-29-2012, 03:20 PM
You know, I don't think I've ever heard anything good about that site! Sorry for your frustrating experience.

TwinFoxes
03-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Ugh! Well if it helps you're not alone. The list of complaints about Totsy is a mile long.

ett
03-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Sorry! Totsy is pretty bad about shipping. There's been lots of complaints on the internet. A lot of the daily deal sites ship fairly slowly, but Totsy seems to be particularly bad.

elbenn
03-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Thanks for commiserating. I know the site has a bad reputation, but they had a sale on wedgits and the wedgits look so cool! But really, they should be able to send things out within 1 or 2 weeks at most.