PDA

View Full Version : just for fun

lmh2402
04-05-2012, 12:41 PM
i just got and opened my big box of tea collection stuff that i ordered at massive discount

so adorable. and soft. and tiny. and...god...so pink.

but that's ok. even though i'm not a huge pink girl, some stuff will be good. and this box really did make me smile today :heartbeat:

AnnieW625
04-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Yay, just hope you ordered it in big enough sizes. My main rant about Tea Collection is that it tends to run a size small.

Enjoy your purchases, and really pink is not as bad as people make it out to be.

lmh2402
04-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Yay, just hope you ordered it in big enough sizes. My main rant about Tea Collection is that it tends to run a size small.

Enjoy your purchases, and really pink is not as bad as people make it out to be.

everything i ordered, i ordered in triple - so 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9 :bag

dh is not going to love the bill. and yes, we now have three sets of clothing of the same pattern. but who cares.

AnnieW625
04-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Definitely do the 0-3 for the coming home outfit, it will be adorable! You will have an adorable infant.

BabyBearsMom
04-05-2012, 05:05 PM
I so love Tea Collection, but agree with Annie that it runs small. I would put the 0-3 as part of the newborn stuff. It also holds up beautifully. I was just pulling out DD1's old clothes for DD2 and her tea collection stuff looks brand new. Nicer than the Hannas, Gymbos and Boden, without a doubt.

And pink is highly underrated! When you get your new baby home and she has that beautiful new baby rosey glow, and the pink accents it perfectly...you will love it. I just love baby girls so much. Glad you had something fun and positive today after all of your recent stresses. :hug:

♥ms.pacman♥
04-05-2012, 05:13 PM
yay, i had the same feeling when i bought a bunch of pink, girly stuff from Gymbo, Hanna etc for DD. i am normally not a pink person at all but getting preggo with DD changed that! :) it was so fun getting all the sweet girly stuff. and that's a good idea to buy different sizes...i didn't and she outgrew stuff FAST!!