PDA

View Full Version : Pennyful Cash back?

BabyDahl
04-05-2012, 06:59 PM
So back when I jumped on the Hartstrings sale, someone listed Pennyful.com as a cashback site and I signed up. I *think* I just my cash back because the dollar amount matches, but it's a hand-written envelope and a check from Eze Get Online. I haven't tried to deposit the check yet, so not sure if it's legit. Did anyone else get this? Am I wrong in thinking it's kind of strange?

iaam
04-05-2012, 07:25 PM
So back when I jumped on the Hartstrings sale, someone listed Pennyful.com as a cashback site and I signed up. I *think* I just my cash back because the dollar amount matches, but it's a hand-written envelope and a check from Eze Get Online. I haven't tried to deposit the check yet, so not sure if it's legit. Did anyone else get this? Am I wrong in thinking it's kind of strange?

I was the OP of that thread. I got my cash back via PayPal a couple of days ago.

BabyDahl
04-05-2012, 08:28 PM
I was the OP of that thread. I got my cash back via PayPal a couple of days ago.

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy to get the check (it's like free money :D ) and I'm very thankful that you pointed out the site! :thumbsup:

It just seemed like such a strange thing to get a handwritten check and handwritten envelope. Glad your PayPal went through, very reassuring that my check will deposit without incident.