PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi Crate - One month $10

MSWR0319
04-06-2012, 12:34 PM
http://www.kiwicrate.com/gma/

If you go to the link above, you can get one month for $9.95. We got a 3 month subscription from Plum District for half off that just expired and really liked them. DS(3) loves the activities. I know others have mentioned them a couple times, so I thought I'd pass it along. I wouldn't pay full price for them, but $10 is a good deal.

elbenn
04-06-2012, 03:25 PM
I subscribed on the Plum District deal, too, and I would buy another one for $10, but it says it is only for the "first month", so I wonder if this only works if you aren't already a subscriber?

firstbaby
04-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks, OP! I've been interested in this and the price is right to try it ;)

MSWR0319
04-06-2012, 05:06 PM
I subscribed on the Plum District deal, too, and I would buy another one for $10, but it says it is only for the "first month", so I wonder if this only works if you aren't already a subscriber?

I just bought the one month (second option) box since ours expired last month. It let me enter my same info with no problem, but maybe because I don't have a current subscription. But if your subscription is still good, then there's no point because you'll get April's box already.

anamika
04-07-2012, 12:52 PM
What ages are these good for?

I hate that they either do not have this information or it is buried somewhere where I cannot find it! It would help to know, right?

NewMom04
04-07-2012, 03:10 PM
What ages are these good for?

I hate that they either do not have this information or it is buried somewhere where I cannot find it! It would help to know, right?

I had the same question. Under their "how it works" tab, their design process shows the test crew as ages 3-6, so that range is most likely the target market.

http://www.kiwicrate.com/test-crew/

MSWR0319
04-07-2012, 05:51 PM
On their home page it says ages 3-7. Based now hat I've seen I'd say that's about right. DS (3) really enjoys the odes, but doesn't get all of the scientific stuff yet, so we keep that part simple. I could see an older child enjoying the experimentation part a lot.