PDA

View Full Version : Discount code for Layla Grace or Chasing Fireflies - need a blabla Josephine doll

mollyrryan
04-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Anyone have a discount code for either of these sites? I need to get a bla bla joesephine doll! None of the codes on Layla Grace's website appear to apply. Thank you!!!!

mnosky1
04-07-2012, 06:53 PM
I posted previously about chasing fireflies after an exhaustive hunt and the others seemed to agree never a code- I signed up for emails and never got a single code, not even FS.

sunnyside
04-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Picket fence sometimes has a coupon and they carry Bla bla.

LAMom
04-07-2012, 10:41 PM
I also really need a bla bla doll (cloud cat). Someone gave it to my baby and he bonded with it, so I live in fear that it gets lost. If anyone knows of codes, sales, please post!

happyturtles
04-08-2012, 02:26 AM
If you don't need that specific doll....

I bought two Zubels doll from the Gifting Grace sale and I love them! They are super plush and soft. I have the Frog Freddy and Ballerina Bella. The cape on the frog was nice too, as I also bought Karen Katz's book Super Hero Me. So they were a hit with my girls.

I mention Zubels, cuz they seems to be a better price than Bla Bla dolls. However, I don't have Bla dolls, so can't compare.

mollyrryan
04-08-2012, 12:41 PM
Thank you for the suggestions, but I need to do blabla Josephine bc it is for my niece named Josephine :)