PDA

View Full Version : need a deal on Skechers Twinkle Toes

wifecat
04-06-2012, 06:21 PM
My dd is obsessed with those light up shoes and I can't believe how expensive they are! She tried some on at Kohls today (and they were on sale from $44 to $39, and I could take a 20% printable back there) but that still seems spendy! Kohls doesn't have the light up ones on their website or I'd just wait for a 30% code.

Anyhoo, anyone seen them any cheaper anywhere else or is that the best I can do?

wendmatt
04-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Do you have a sketchers outlet near you? They have good prices, especially on last years models (just got a pair of tennies for $15) Check Ross and Marshalls too , they sometimes have some.

wifecat
04-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Do you have a sketchers outlet near you? They have good prices, especially on last years models (just got a pair of tennies for $15) Check Ross and Marshalls too , they sometimes have some.

Thanks - I never would have thought of a Skechers outlet! We have one that's about an hour away, but if we're near there I'll stop by! I'll check Ross and Marshall's, too.

Melaine
04-06-2012, 09:03 PM
have you looked at 6pm? I've seen them before.

Twin Mom
04-06-2012, 09:16 PM

:yeahthat:

mum-to-be
04-07-2012, 02:27 AM
Thanks - I never would have thought of a Skechers outlet! We have one that's about an hour away, but if we're near there I'll stop by! I'll check Ross and Marshall's, too.

Check the outlet mall's website for printable coupons as well! They often have a coupon for VIP books which may have a coupon for the Skechers store.

scrooks
04-07-2012, 12:54 PM
I got dd some of the lighup ones for a decent price (i think between $25-30) at jcpenneys with one of their $10 off coupons. I dont know if they still do those coupons though with their new pricing strategy.

urquie
04-07-2012, 06:07 PM
We just bought some at Fred Meyers. There were a couple style that were an " additional 40% off clearance.". I think ours came out to about $20. They also had a $5 off coupon, excluding clearance items.