PDA

View Full Version : The #1 reason why I HATE TARGET

Green22
04-07-2012, 03:31 PM
The area I live in is a huuuge kid area. There are 5 elementary schools with about 500 kids each. It's also a huge shopping destination area because every store in the world is here within a 5 mile radius. Awesome right? NO.

There is never anything in my daughter's size at our Target. NEVER. It is a 2T WASTELAND. Toys are always cleaned out too. I tried to get in on that Little People Deal and the PlayDoh deal - seriously, not an item on the shelf.

But that's not the reason why I hate target - I hate it because I can NEVER BUY ANYTHING ONLINE because it says that it is available at a Target near me. But it never IS available at the target near me. If it was, I wouldn't be trying to FREAKING ORDER IT. It will say that - oh, your target 4 miles from you has it, or a target 18 miles from you has it. Well guess what. I work full time. I don't have the luxury of heading out to an out of the way target on my 2 days off a week, a-holes. I HATE YOU.

The same goes for the Toys R Us near us. I've been trying to get a little people school bus forever and I can't freaking get one.

karstmama
04-07-2012, 05:58 PM
i hate target because when i *lost my pregnancy* (not the baby, but he was born at 25 weeks & i wasn't pregnant anymore) they wouldn't take back my maternity clothes because i didn't have a receipt.

Multimama
04-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Hmm. They wouldn't let you buy stuff online because it was available in store? I've never had that problem. That seems so strange.

ETA: I just tried it out and I have no problem ordering things online that the website says are also available in stores near me. Maybe the items you are trying to buy are out of stock online? (Sorry I know this is a bitching post, just trying to help! Clearly my love of Target is making me incapable of not trying to assist.)

Also, to the PP, if you buy stuff with a credit card you can return it without the receipt. They just put the money back on your card.

TwinFoxes
04-07-2012, 08:30 PM
I just tried it out and I have no problem ordering things online that the website says are also available in stores near me. Maybe the items you are trying to buy are out of stock online?

:yeahthat: I think they must just be sold out online. I've definitely bought things online that was in stock nearby...I went back and forth about going to the store or just ordering it. It does suck that they do seem to be sold out of stuff online a lot.

roobee
04-07-2012, 09:44 PM
I work for Target and can see what you mean. Before the economy changed there was always plenty of in stock items (and lots of clearance deals - lots). If you live near a busy store and they don't have the inventory and it's out of stock online then you miss out :(

I'm missing all the great clearance deals on clothes - that's way harder to come by :(