PDA

View Full Version : Automoblox - Minis or standard size?

sf333
04-08-2012, 08:48 PM
I've been reading about Automoblox and I think they sound great for my DS who is turning 4 this month. I've read tons of reviews and info and can't make up my mind about whether to get minis or the standard size. Opinions please!

eno0609
04-08-2012, 11:31 PM
I've been reading about these lately too when I saw that a mini 3 pack was one of the rewards on 'pampers gifts to grow' so I traded in 2750 points and ordered them a few days ago.

I thought that the 3 pack minis seemed like they would appeal to DS and DD since they can start inter-chaging the parts right away. The standard size is kind of pricy (in Canada anyway) so if I bought them myself I would only get one at first which might be kind of boring. The mini 3 pack is about $30.00 here so it seems like a better value and I think the minis are a good place to start to see if they like them and then if they're a hit, I'm going to consider the standard as well.

iaam
04-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Doesn't answer your question, but I wanted to give you the heads-up that bn.com has quite a few of these on sale at 50% off.

AlbrightRC
04-10-2012, 09:49 AM
My son prefers the minis and he's almost 4. He started with a 3pack around the time he turned two and he now has about 9 of them and will be getting at least two more for his birthday in June. He has two of the standard size but doesn't play with them much.