PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with Pampers site?

janine
04-09-2012, 09:17 AM
This site has always been super slow for me and today looks like they upgraded it? I had to change my password and all kinds of requirements, it's worse than picking a work password! Then there's no obvious spot to put points in and then it crashed. Erg...unless it's just me.

Mikey0709
04-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Right there with ya - - FINALLY after 15 minutes I was able to log in to the new site and change my password.... now I went to browse rewards and the site crashed on me too! I was hoping for a positive change with the new site since i can remember always having trouble with their old site!

babyonway
04-09-2012, 10:11 AM
I have been trying the iphone app for weeks and have not had any luck either, I am sure a lot of the points I have been wanting to enter have expired now. :(

Mommy2Abby
04-09-2012, 10:47 AM
From their FB Page:

We are excited to share that Pampers.com will have a new look today! Unfortunately, while we are transitioning from the old look to the new look the website will be down for a few hours; that means you will not be able to access your Gifts To Grow account until this afternoon. We are very sorry for the inconvenience but think you will be pleased with the new look and the ease of Gifts To Grow. We look forward to hearing your feedback this afternoon!

Zoey187
04-09-2012, 12:06 PM
I have been trying the iphone app for weeks and have not had any luck either, I am sure a lot of the points I have been wanting to enter have expired now. :(

If you have text messages, you can always enter your codes that way. I never enter my codes on the website or by the IPhone app any more. I just text the code to:

726-777

janine
04-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Right there with ya - - FINALLY after 15 minutes I was able to log in to the new site and change my password.... now I went to browse rewards and the site crashed on me too! I was hoping for a positive change with the new site since i can remember always having trouble with their old site!

Site is back up but my new password didn't work (old one did). And site looks the same...hope it wasn't some hacking incident since the "new password" requirements were much more stringent (more details were required). Strange.