PDA

View Full Version : Target: g-diaper inserts $8 YMMV

Choccie
04-09-2012, 03:59 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gDiapers-Cloth-Diaper-Inserts-Medium-XLarge/dp/B002Y27PQ4/ref=sr_1_4?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1334001329&sr=1-4

I saw a stack of these at my Target on Saturday night - they were on the clearance shelf, marked down to about $8 (reg $26?) - I'm not at all familiar with cloth diapers so I don't know if they were an online return or just normal stock being marked down...

Melaine
04-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Nice find. I need some too! I am thinking it was an online return, my store does not carry these.

Choccie
04-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Nice find. I need some too! I am thinking it was an online return, my store does not carry these.

If I see them next time I'm at the store I'd be happy to pick them up and ship to you. I didn't pay attention to the size or anything. Let me know if you're interested and I'll keep my eye out later this week...

Melaine
04-09-2012, 04:27 PM
If I see them next time I'm at the store I'd be happy to pick them up and ship to you. I didn't pay attention to the size or anything. Let me know if you're interested and I'll keep my eye out later this week...

That's sweet but I don't want you to bother.:hug: I have enough smalls to start out and I'm sure I can find a deal by the time I need the Mediums. :thumbsup: