PDA

View Full Version : Gymbucks redemption is up for rewards members (online)

iaam
04-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Just placed my order with $100 of Gymbucks. Most of the stuff in my cart from last week was still there.

Binkandabee
04-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Placed my order as well. I had $100.00 in gymbucks and got 19 items....none of which were accessories or socks...amazing!

Mommy2Abby
04-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the reminder. Just placed my order, too. It seems there weren't quite as many sale items (at least for "Kid Girl") as in the past, but still got some cute things for pretty good prices.

I much prefer to do the Gymbucks redemption online than going in store... much easier to add up to the exact $ amount online :-)... to me, it's worth the $5 shipping fee!

AnnieW625
04-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the reminder I need to get a coupon from our Gynboree class. DD1 wants a few things that are still close to full price so this is perfect for me.

wifecat
04-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Thank you SO much for posting to remind us! I always forget about gymbucks until the last minute and end up disappointed in what's left. Today I got two pairs of jeans (boys, but for dd so ds can inherit them!), a cute top for dd, two bodysuits for ds, and two pairs of socks for $31 shipped. Not too shabby (and we really needed it all!).

mjs64
04-12-2012, 12:39 AM
But where are the one-piece gymmies? I was planning for today, and there's not a single pair, unless I've got the term wrong. Had my coupon and my gymbucks and was ready to go for the first time ever. Need 18-24 mo, cotton, not fleece. None! I swear there were lots a month ago, before the Fill a Bag sale. :irked:

belovedgandp
04-12-2012, 08:06 AM
I usually have scoped it out early in the week. The website was awful for me all day yesterday. So I lost my patience. At this point I'll be better to go walk some clearance racks at my store.

Sadly I don't think we really need anything, but I'm sure I'll find something.