PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn Kids Warehouse Sale

sunshine873
04-13-2012, 08:11 AM
I was looking for the rolling backpack in last year's Mackenzie girls colors to match other pieces we bought for DD & they aren't selling them on the website anymore, but they were on the warehouse sale...with free shipping! :)

I originally posted the link that came in my email, but noticed it had my e-mail address in it & don't want that floating around. So...check your e-mail! :)

Melaine
04-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Hmmm I guess I'm not on their list. I didn't realize they had a warehouse sale.

kristac
04-13-2012, 08:48 AM
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/shop/sale/clearance/?page=1

Looks like they have skuut bikes for $49.xx
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/boys-skuut-bikes/?pkey=cclearance

No boy backpacks :P

marymoo86
04-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Looking to get a balance bike for DDs 2nd birthday. Is the Skuut my best deal -quality wise?

Snow mom
04-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Looking to get a balance bike for DDs 2nd birthday. Is the Skuut my best deal -quality wise?

The metal Skuut bikes might be too big for a 2 year old. The two things I'd recommend you look at are the weight of the bike (because a heavy bike is hard to maneuver and also because you might carry it more than you'd like) and the minimum seat height. My DD didn't really care for her balance bike until she was closer to 3, but she also has a cautious personality and isn't super into things like diving from furniture.

sunshine873
04-13-2012, 01:33 PM
The metal Skuut bikes might be too big for a 2 year old. The two things I'd recommend you look at are the weight of the bike (because a heavy bike is hard to maneuver and also because you might carry it more than you'd like) and the minimum seat height. My DD didn't really care for her balance bike until she was closer to 3, but she also has a cautious personality and isn't super into things like diving from furniture.

My DD is not cautious & IS super into things like diving from furniture, yet she didn't really get into her balance bike until around 3 either. Still, I'm glad we got the lightweight Strider. (I really don't know the details on Skutt - although the $49 is a great deal!)

logan's mom
04-13-2012, 01:55 PM
We love our Strider too. I bought it for DS when he was 14 months old. He started using it immediately and at 31 months (now) he still loves it. He rides it several times a week. He is really fast on it now and can glide a good bit. He has always been very coordinated though---walked by 10 months and always good with climbing and physical stuff.

We picked the Strider because he was so small when we bought it and the Strider had the lowest seat settings. Its super light....which is important if you have to walk home carrying screaming child AND his bike. There were some Striders on Overstock.com a while back-SIL bought one there and paid around $60.