PDA

View Full Version : Another convertible or a HBB - 2 kids???

pouncer3
04-13-2012, 09:54 AM
My kids are 26 months and 6 months. We have a Peg Pereggo infant seat with a base in each car and then we have a Britax Advocate 70 CS in each car. My kids are tall. My six month old will be within one inch of the top of his infant seat very shortly. Sooo...I don't know if we should buy 2 more Advocates or if we should by 2 Frontier 85 SICTs and move our almost 40" tall 2 year old to the Frontier. 2 year old is front facing...would've kept him rear but he must ride FF due to husband not being able to drive w/RF seat behind him since he's very tall. We have the carseats in the out board positions since that's what the manufacturer recommends. Whatever is behind driver's seat must FF or my husband can't drive. So, 2 more Advocates or 2 Frontiers???

Joolsplus2
04-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Go for the Frontier, it's just as comfy for a 2 yo and will last a lot longer harnessed (taller than the Advocate, and of course becomes a booster later, if no other more awesome boosters come out by the time you need to use booster mode at age 6 or 7) :)