PDA

View Full Version : Lands End: Free Ship w/$50 + 30% off highest reg price + 20% off *SALE* items

lisa928
04-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Yippee....

Free shipping with $50 minimum purchase + 30% off highest priced item (regular price only) + 20% off sale items

Savings reflected at checkout when you enter
Promotion Code: FANCY
PIN: 3030

Save 30% on your highest regular priced item and 20% off all reduced priced and clearance items (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties, On The Counter® and excluded items as marked. 30% off offer also excludes Lands' End Canvas items). Also receive Free Shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses on a single order $50 or more of regular and reduced priced merchandise. Discount will be applied at checkout. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Orders consisting solely of Not Quite Perfect TM, On The Counter®, or Clearance items (prices ending in $.97) are not eligible for Free Shipping. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, April 16, 2012. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers or employee discounts.

anonomom
04-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Yay, thanks! DH has been wanting to order a rash guard, so this will be helpful.

Chag78
04-13-2012, 08:52 PM
if I ordered yesterday can I call for a price adjustment?

larig
04-13-2012, 08:56 PM
I ordered this morning a TON of stuff for DS for next year. I've been waiting and waiting, so I'm taking the 20% off the sale stuff and will be content with that for now, given what we've all heard about the reduced amount of discounts they're planning to offer. I still feel like I paid an awful lot for a winter coat...

ourbabygirl
04-13-2012, 09:36 PM
Thanks so much for sharing! Off to see what they have! :)
Bummed that this excludes Canvas, but oh well.

Twoboos
04-13-2012, 09:51 PM
I received an email from LE Canvas for 20% of sale items and FS over $50. Code DANCE pin 1313.

hovbaby
04-13-2012, 11:10 PM
I've filled my cart with ONLY clearance items and it's giving me 20% off, but not the free shipping even though total is over $50 after the discount. Anybody having this problem? Thanks.

ett
04-14-2012, 01:35 AM
I've filled my cart with ONLY clearance items and it's giving me 20% off, but not the free shipping even though total is over $50 after the discount. Anybody having this problem? Thanks.

It says in the fine print that you must include a regular priced item to get free shipping.

hovbaby
04-14-2012, 02:00 AM
It says in the fine print that you must include a regular priced item to get free shipping.

Oh, wasn't aware of that. Thanks!

echoesofspring
04-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Thank you!

musicalgrl
04-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Thanks! Bought some of the Thermaskins for next year and some pants for DD, too.

lisa928
04-14-2012, 09:14 PM

This is NOT the way I read it. I just have "SALE" items in my cart and get the free shipping.

Save 30% on your highest regular priced item and 20% off all reduced priced and clearance items (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties, On The Counter® and excluded items as marked. 30% off offer also excludes Lands' End Canvas items). Also receive Free Shipping to U.S. and Canadian addresses on a single order $50 or more of regular and reduced priced merchandise. Discount will be applied at checkout. 5-7 business day delivery to most addresses. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Orders consisting solely of Not Quite Perfect TM, On The Counter®, or Clearance items (prices ending in $.97) are not eligible for Free Shipping. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, April 16, 2012. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers or employee discounts.

Momit
04-14-2012, 09:44 PM
I just tried and I'm not getting the free shipping, either. On hold with Live Chat now...

Momit
04-14-2012, 09:58 PM
OK, I live chatted and they are going to remove the shipping for me. I don't know why it didn't work. I even clicked through from the email rather than entering the code. I see that the fine print says the order can't consist entirely of not qute perfect, on the counter and clearance (.97) but mine didn't.

Thanks, OP. Excited about a good deal on Thermaskins and water shoes for me!

ETA: Found out that my order was not eligible because I was ordering all clearance items, so even though the email mentions prices ending in .97, other items are also considered clearance (like the Thermaskins and water shoes).

So you don't have to order a regular price item, just something that is not considered clearance, not quite perfect or on the counter

kozachka
04-15-2012, 02:36 AM
Thanks! Ordered top and bottom Thermaskins for DS for next year, when we'd hopefully finally take ski lessons. And a few more items, including one full price one to be most likely returned to Sears.

sewarsh
04-15-2012, 08:31 AM
Anyone have any reviews of these sleeping bags:
orig $90, on sale for $40 before coupon...

http://www.landsend.com/pp/kids-print-percale-sleeping-bag~234085_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TN1&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-girls-_-little-kid

twowhat?
04-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks! DH needed a rash guard and I gor the girls the sherpa hoodie for this winter (we have the poncho version and it is so soft.)

nabigus
04-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Drat. I placed a big order on the 12th for all clearance and sale. I just called and they're sending it up the ladder to see if they'll honor the 20% off. I really hope they will!

ett
04-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Drat. I placed a big order on the 12th for all clearance and sale. I just called and they're sending it up the ladder to see if they'll honor the 20% off. I really hope they will!

They should. I also placed a large order on 4/12 and requested a PA. In fact, I just requested it twice because I only got the email for canvas items and didn't know that it was applicable to all LE items. I have done it for several orders when they had the 40% off sale before Christmas and got all my PAs then.

Momit
04-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Anyone have any reviews of these sleeping bags:
orig $90, on sale for $40 before coupon...

http://www.landsend.com/pp/kids-print-percale-sleeping-bag~234085_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TN1&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-girls-_-little-kid

I bought 2 of these in a different pattern in December. They are super cute and seem to be good quality. Haven't had to wash them or use them much yet but so far so good.

ecofem
04-16-2012, 02:11 PM
$15 off purchase of $75 or more thru April 30th (regular priced merchandise)

Code: LOVELINEN1
Pin: 8003996

Mom of XX&XY
04-16-2012, 04:49 PM
I actually sent an email and i got a price adjustment on my items.