PDA

View Full Version : I was asleep

crl
04-14-2012, 04:45 AM
Despite the loud party next door, I was asleep. But dh woke me up coming to bed and now I can't go back to sleep because of the noise. It I nearly two am and the music is so loud it hurts my ears inside my house. I am going to have ds play two square out front at six am.

Catherine

momm
04-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Ugh!!

Hope you got some sleep after and feel well rested.

smiles33
04-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Yikes, I hate insensitive neighbors! Did you call the police? I hope DS is outside playing RIGHT now!

amldaley
04-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Yes - you should absolutely have a super loud game of tag, two square, kick ball or any other game that will get DS screaming with glee as close to the property line or their windows as you can.

I would have called the cops as I am sure you have a local noise law.

crl
04-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks you all. No worries about the property line. These are rental townhouses and all the outdoor space is communal. ;). (Former military housing, actually.) Calling the police has done zero good in the past. These are a bunch of single twenty somethings. They are pretty nice overall and I imagine if I had gone over they would have turned the music down. But at that point they were so drunk they would have been loud regardless.

The party ended around 2:30. Sigh.

Catherine

dogmom
04-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Well, if it makes you feel any better I'd take the party that ends at 2:30 over my DH snoring/sleep apnea that starts at 2:30.