PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from an "expired" myhabit sale?

legaleagle
04-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Was it successful? It's weird that there's still on there even though it clearly lists the event as over!

TwinFoxes
04-14-2012, 10:50 PM
Yes, no issues at all. They're totally legit, it's Amazon.

legaleagle
04-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Oh, I know it's amazon (and it was a very bad day for my wallet when I realized you can use myhabit return credit at amazon/endless). I guess they just fulfill from the base amazon stock then?

TwinFoxes
04-14-2012, 10:59 PM
I assumed it was stock that was unsold when the sale ended. :)

mum-to-be
04-15-2012, 12:43 AM
I assumed it was stock that was unsold when the sale ended. :)

Me too. I have ordered from expired sales with no problem. If you keep all your email alerts from them you will have the links. Let me know if you need any of them.

kozachka
04-15-2012, 01:52 AM
I've discovered the 'back door' of expired sales a while ago, and posted about it in the Mom Wear forum. I've ordered several items this way with no problem what so ever.

Snow mom
04-15-2012, 11:15 AM
I've done this also using the old links. I assume they set a particular amount of inventory for the sale and it's still technically available until it sells out. It's not just amazon stock though because something can sell out on myhabit and still be available on amazon.

legaleagle
04-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Awesome, thanks everyone. That totally makes sense that they have designated stock for myhabit since amazon actually has warehouses unlike zulily. Now just to decide whether I need the super cute valco cirque footmuff...

ckso
04-15-2012, 07:17 PM
I've discovered the 'back door' of expired sales a while ago, and posted about it in the Mom Wear forum. I've ordered several items this way with no problem what so ever.

How did you find the sales? Just keeping old links?

nupe
04-16-2012, 09:02 AM
Ohyou can use myhabit return credit at amazon/endless).

I did not know this. For me, this changes everything!