PDA

View Full Version : Free Foodsaver

gummibear
04-16-2012, 12:32 PM
$10 off mfr Q on coupons.com and $10 off Target Q + this foodsaver (http://www.target.com/p/FoodSaver-FreshSaver-Handheld-Vacuum-Sealing-System/-/A-11295496?reco=Rec|pdp|11295496|MultiItemPersonaliz edViewCP|item_page.embedded&lnk=Rec|pdp|MultiItemPersonalizedViewCP|item_page. embedded) = free!

There's also a BOGO Target Q and a $2 off Mfr Q on the FoodSaver Heat-Seal bags.

ETA (4/17): Looks like the coupons are gone. Sorry!

keckert
04-16-2012, 01:01 PM
What zip code did you find it under?

gummibear
04-16-2012, 01:42 PM
What zip code did you find it under?

I didn't have to enter a zip code or sign in or anything. I just went to the coupons.com site and clicked on the 'household' filter. It's still there.

keckert
04-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Thanks. I entered 85254 and found it.

jenrub
04-16-2012, 05:46 PM
$10 off mfr Q on coupons.com and $10 off Target Q + this foodsaver (http://www.target.com/p/FoodSaver-FreshSaver-Handheld-Vacuum-Sealing-System/-/A-11295496?reco=Rec|pdp|11295496|MultiItemPersonaliz edViewCP|item_page.embedded&lnk=Rec|pdp|MultiItemPersonalizedViewCP|item_page. embedded) = free!

There's also a BOGO Target Q and a $2 off Mfr Q on the FoodSaver Heat-Seal bags.

The target $10 coupon says it's for Smart Seal vacuum sealing system or Black vacuum sealing sealing system or Vertical unit. Does the above product you linked applies? Just making sure coz I don't wanna make a special trip and pick it up only to find out I can't get it for free with the coupons. TIA!

gummibear
04-16-2012, 06:35 PM
The target $10 coupon says it's for Smart Seal vacuum sealing system or Black vacuum sealing sealing system or Vertical unit. Does the above product you linked applies? Just making sure coz I don't wanna make a special trip and pick it up only to find out I can't get it for free with the coupons. TIA!

The Target Q I printed didn't specify models on the Q. I just came back from Target w/my friend & they only had 1 left (the one I linked) so I let her get it. She used both Qs.

gummibear
04-16-2012, 07:34 PM

Hey there, it looks like Target changed the coupon on their website. I just printed another $10 Target Q for this item to compare it to the two I printed earlier today. (I printed two earlier, gave one to my friend to use and kept one for later since the store only had one FoodSaver left).

You're right - the new coupons specify the 3 systems you mentioned. The two Target Qs I printed earlier don't specify the systems at all - it just says "FoodSaver appliance". So I don't know that your coupon will work. I don't know if this appliance qualifies as a vertical one or not. Sorry!

bostonsmama
04-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Our Target obviously had someone else come in today to do this. They had to manually override the Target coupon to $9.99 off because you can't "profit a cent" off the purchase, it had to only be "free." Now, the foodsaver bags I didn't think they'd let me use the manufacturers coupon for b/c the coupon specifically says any "heat seal" bags, and the only bags that WORK with this handheld contraption are the zip-seal ones. I took it all up to the register, and it all worked out w/ a manager approval. I'm pretty sure the cashier manually overrode the manufacturer coupon on the bags, though.

A GREAT deal I got was stacking manufacturer coupons and target coupons on Starbucks coffee! I got 3 12oz bags for $13.50 total.

kboyle
04-16-2012, 09:38 PM
i can't find either coupon, even googled for a diff zip and that didn't help :(

gummibear
04-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Glad it worked for you, bostonsmama! Sorry kboyle, I guess they're all gone now.
DH & I are debating about whether to use the coupon on this item or save it for the pricier models. This one apparently doesn't work for the freezer, which is what we wanted to use it for. Free is free, but if we aren't using it, free becomes junk, kwim?

ETA: Our Target had some easter stuff at 90% off. Baskets, Paz (to color eggs), and easter grass. I thought only Christmas stuff ever went to 90%. The candy was still at 50%.