PDA

View Full Version : Undies that fit tiny tushies?

citymama
04-17-2012, 12:58 PM
DD2 is a wee little thing. She isn't PTed yet but we're going to start that process soon-ish. The XS Hanna trainers are gigantic on her tiny tushie. She's also skinny so they would probably fall right off. What cotton underwear or trainers come in tiny sizes? We used Hanna XS for DD1 at the same age and they fit her fine, but she was about 4 inches taller and a few pounds heavier than her sister at the same age. Thanks for suggestions!

Katigre
04-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Gymboree 2T/3T is small as are a few of the target/walmart store brands in 2t/3t. I think Children's Place 2t/3t should work too.

AnnieW625
04-17-2012, 01:34 PM
I think Children's Place will work well. I actually much prefer the sizing of The Children's Place panties we have for DD1 than all of the other Hanna hipsters and when DD2 is trained I'll most likely just start her in the TCP ones or maybe the XS classic Hanna's, but too much leg gap with the Hanna hipsters, esp. the prints vs. solids (solids have less).

Tenasparkl
04-17-2012, 01:45 PM
They aren't nearly as soft or nice as the HA unders, but I found the packs of printed characters unders (like from Target) to run small and they actually fit my daughter without falling down. The two packs of gerber (I think) training unders at target are nice and soft too. Skip the ones at babygap for now. They are even bigger than the HAs.

tny915
04-17-2012, 02:28 PM
DD2 is tiny as well. We used Gerber trainers on her. They were bit more snug than the Hannas.

peanut520
04-26-2012, 12:10 AM
The smallest panties I found were the 2/3 nordstroms ( ivy and moon) when the xs ha were too big for dd. I think the boden underwear is pretty close too.

novmber
04-26-2012, 02:11 AM
i second the pp about the cheapie character underwear. the 2t fit my very skinny dd while gymbo and carters were ridiculous. later, some gap has been ok. have never tried tcp.

the dora's fit the tiny hinney

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

blondflava
04-26-2012, 08:23 AM
I'm about to start PT my DD, who's a tiny little thing too (23 lbs and 36"). I just got (per the BB recommendations from my earlier post) Okie Dokies trainers from JCpenney, washed them in hot and dried them. Will try them but they already look pretty small to me!

Momit
04-29-2012, 08:29 AM
We started PT with the Gerber training undies in 2T for DS, he has a tiny little bottom and the XS Hanna trainers were too small at first. We switched to the Hannas later, and then to regular underwear.

For the underwear, my favorite was the little 2T ones I got from Talbots - but that was a loooong time ago (one of my first BBB purchases back when I was a lurker) and I don't think they have kids' clothes anymore.

Does Old Navy do underwear? They might be cut small/skinny like their clothes.

mom2beofboy/girltwins
04-29-2012, 10:50 PM
The best I've found for tiny DD (3% weight for age) are the children's place xxs. Theyre still slightly saggy but dont fall down. I agree with PP that the character print ones at target, walmart, etc, do fit fairly small too, but I dont especially care for the cut or quality of those as much as TCP ones.

SnuggleBuggles
04-29-2012, 11:08 PM
H&m 2-4 stuff s really small, ime.