PDA

View Full Version : Ankle denim

C&C's mom
04-19-2012, 03:36 PM
I am on the hunt for a pair on ankle denim jeans. Not the super short capris but the ankle type with a 28inch or so inseam. Anyone have any or see any recently. I was thinking of the jcrew toothpick ankle denim but haven't tried them on. http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/denim/toothpick/PRDOVR~46240/46240.jsp

Anyone have them or tried them on?

DrSally
04-19-2012, 04:27 PM
I've seen them and the rise is very, very low, at least for me. The legs are also quite slim. I don't have slim legs though. I like the matchstick better, but they're not ankle length, and more of a true straight jean.

infomama
04-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Just saw them at Gap and American Eagle.

mimi2008
04-19-2012, 07:57 PM
I've seen a lot of bloggers just roll up their skinny jeans with cuff exposed. some do one large cuff (just one fold up) and others fold several times.

I fold mine inward so that no cuff is exposed and since they are skinny jeans and tight at the bottom, they usually stay there, no sewing pins or tape. that's what's great about skinny jeans, you can leave them long which looks great with pumps, or fold them short for flats and actually, heels look good too... shows off skinny ankles.

C&C's mom
04-21-2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the info. I never thought about just rolling up the skinnies that I have. DUH!! That,s alaot cheaper.