PDA

View Full Version : Party in My Pants free shipping

Momit
04-22-2012, 04:43 PM
On orders of $15+ through April 30, in honor of Earth Day.

There is also a discount of $1 per pad when you buy 3 pads and 10% off orders of $50+, applied automatically to your order (not sure if you get both or just one or the other, my order was not >$50 so I just got the dollar per pad discount).

And they are doing their free liner giveaway for new customers.

I've been really happy with the ones I got a few months ago so I just got some more. Love the idea of keeping disposable pads and tampons out of landfills and waterways.

kerriowl
04-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Thanks. I got the free liner giveaway and will order more from them if I like it.

misshollygolightly
04-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks! I got the free liner, ordered two more, and got a free oxobrite cleaner sample (on the accessories page)...all for about $20 w/ free shipping! I'm looking forward to trying these as I've been toying with the idea of mama cloth for a while now. We cloth diaper so this doesn't seem like that much of a stretch, really (in terms of ick factor or extra laundry). Anyway, hoping these are as useful as I expect, but for the price, I don't feel like I've had to make a huge investment (good in case they don't work for me).