PDA

View Full Version : Sili Squeeze on Zulily 2 for $12.99

maybeebaby08
04-23-2012, 09:31 AM
Sili Squeeze is on Zulily today. 2 pack is $12.99, normally $22.99. I have 4 of these and love them! I don't buy go gurts or fruit/veggie squeeze packs anymore.

ETA: Just read on their Facebook page that it comes with one Eeze spout and one original, even though the description doesn't list it that way.

lkarp
04-23-2012, 10:19 AM
Thanks for sharing! Picked up 2 pair!

legaleagle
04-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Are these really for 4+? It's mostly DS2 that eats them and he couldn't figure out the babypote.

Blue Hydrangea
04-23-2012, 11:06 AM
All gone, just missed the last one.

maybeebaby08
04-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Are these really for 4+? It's mostly DS2 that eats them and he couldn't figure out the babypote.

No, they have two different spouts. The original is spill proof and supposed to be for babies/younger kids who have a stronger sucking reflex and the Eeze is for older kids but not spill proof. DD is almost 4, she didn't like the sucking of the Original but loves the Eeze.

candaceb
04-23-2012, 12:42 PM
I am so annoyed that after all of the times I have gotten Zulily emails and alerts on my iphone and not bought anything, the one time they had something I really wanted, it sold out before I got a chance to order.

Melaine
04-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Shoot! Really wanted some of those.

Melaine
04-28-2012, 04:21 PM
So....this is weird. I posted on Zulily's facebook page asking if they would have them again and they basically said they had never heard of them.....

Was it a different DOTD site or are they confused or am I just so tired that I am missing something obvious?

Melaine
04-28-2012, 04:22 PM
DP sorry....darn ipad.

Drag0nflygirl
04-28-2012, 04:32 PM
So....this is weird. I posted on Zulily's facebook page asking if they would have them again and they basically said they had never heard of them.....

Was it a different DOTD site or are they confused or am I just so tired that I am missing something obvious?

Wondering same thing. I looked that day and couldn't find anything about them.

maybeebaby08
04-28-2012, 05:01 PM

Weird! It was Zulily, I just went and double checked my account to make sure! If you like Sili Squeeze Facebook they'll announce the next time, that's how I found out about the Zulily sale. And they always put codes on FB too. And they do 10% or free shipping codes frequently. I'll bet you'll see them on a deal a day site again, it seems like they're trying to get their name out.

maybeebaby08
04-28-2012, 05:08 PM
It was zulily. I don't see your post on their FB page. Sili squeeze had a thread on FB that morning, but it must have been deleted as soon as they sold out. There seemed to be a few comments that people were ma they just bought then directly from sili Squeeze over the weekend w a 10% coupon I think. Not sure if that had anythin to do w it.

I was wondering if that was why they took the post down. They need to learn better business skills, I was annoyed when they launched the new spout and people asked for codes and they said no we don't have any codes and there won't be one anytime soon, then 5 days later they had a code.