PDA

View Full Version : Any closet CW network fans?

AnnieW625
04-23-2012, 05:08 PM
I am slowly being sucked into this network and I kind of like it. It reminds me of the quality fluff TV I watched in college/early 20s on the former WB network, and Fox (Charmed, Buffy, 90210, Felicity, Dawson's Creek, and later The OC) I am currently really loving Hart of Dixie (http://www.cwtv.com/shows/hart-of-dixie), but there are two new shows starting soon, LA Complex starts tomorrow, and the new show centering around ballet (forgetting the title) starts this summer. I tried 90210 out a couple of years ago, but I just couldn't get into it, but now I am just really impressed with the CW and have been contemplating starting to watch Gossip Girl, which I have known about for a while just never got around to watching. I briefly caught a few episodes of Hell Cats last year too (but honestly that deserves a really big :bag)

So anyone else watching the CW right now. It is also refreshing to be able to watch 22 episodes of a show considering that much of the shows I watch these days are really not much longer than a mini series shown over 10 or 11 weeks.

codex57
04-23-2012, 05:54 PM
I may or may not be aware of Hart of Dixie. I may or may not be impressed with the acting abilities of that tart fruit, especially considering I know her as a model and not an actress. http://s1.e46fanatics.com/forum/images/smilies/icon9.gif

fivi2
04-23-2012, 06:23 PM
I haven't quite given up on Supernatural yet (although I wouldn't recommend it to a new viewer anymore). It has gotten pretty bad, but Dean is still nice to look at :)

I watched Nikita last season and my dvr still has most of this season in it. I haven't gotten around to watching them, but can't bring myself to delete them yet.

BayGirl2
04-23-2012, 06:25 PM
I've watched 90210 since the premier. I fell behind this season but have every episode since Jan on my TIVO waiting for some free time to arise for a marathon.

codex57
04-23-2012, 06:39 PM
I haven't quite given up on Supernatural yet (although I wouldn't recommend it to a new viewer anymore). It has gotten pretty bad, but Dean is still nice to look at :)

I watched Nikita last season and my dvr still has most of this season in it. I haven't gotten around to watching them, but can't bring myself to delete them yet.

I may or may not fast forward thru Nikita episodes, stopping only at the scenes Lyndsy Fonseca is in.

Kymberley
04-23-2012, 06:56 PM
The only tv show I watch is the Vampire Diaries. Every week. :)

fivi2
04-23-2012, 07:13 PM
I may or may not fast forward thru Nikita episodes, stopping only at the scenes Lyndsy Fonseca is in.

And those are the scenes I skip ;)

(mostly kidding)

wencit
04-23-2012, 08:09 PM
I've watched 90210 since the premier. :yeahthat:

And a big :bag to go with that, because that shown has gotten embarrassingly BAD!

But I am going to set my Tivo for Breaking Pointe! I love anything related to ballet!

Mermanaid
04-23-2012, 08:20 PM
XOXO, Gossip Girl!

sariana
04-23-2012, 08:47 PM
I've seen promos for a show called "Bunheads" starting this summer on ABCFamily. Is that the ballet show you're thinking of, or is there another one in the works?

I don't watch much TV anymore, but I watched several of the shows on your parenthetical list. We seem to have similar tastes.

Right now I watch only "Once Upon a Time" because DH got into it and "Make It or Break It" because I like gymnastics. I watched the pilot of "Switched at Birth" and thought it was good, but I just don't have time to watch another show on a regular basis.

jerigirl
04-23-2012, 09:09 PM
I got sucked into Ringer with Sara Michelle Gellar :bag The season finale just aired. I also watch Make it or Break it (ABC family) and will watch Breaking Pointe when it comes out.

amatahrain
04-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Loveeee Gossip Girl and really like Hart of Dixie. Tried to like 90210 since I was obsessed with the original but it never grew on me. Also, really liked Make it or break it but lost track of it and want to catch-up.

elbenn
04-23-2012, 10:12 PM
I like Ringer and Vampire Diaries.

sntm
04-23-2012, 10:15 PM
You know about gofugyourself.com? They are Cw addicts. I was a die hard GG fan but lost track last year, so am planning to netflix/iTunes the last season and a half while on maternity leave.

jerigirl
04-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Loveeee Gossip Girl and really like Hart of Dixie. Tried to like 90210 since I was obsessed with the original but it never grew on me. Also, really liked Make it or break it but lost track of it and want to catch-up.
Make it or Break it's first two seasons are on Netflix. Supposedly this is the last season that just started. I may or may not have watched the first 2 seasons all on netflix :bag

KrystalS
04-23-2012, 10:36 PM
Love Vampire Diaries. One Tree Hill was my favorite show, I've watched it since the beginning. This was the final season. The last few seasons weren't that great but I kept watching anyway. I occasionally watch Ringer, Gossip Girl, and Hart of Dixie.

I like a lot of the ABC Family shows also.