PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Im getting Hunter boots for Mothers Day!

marylovesbennyhill
04-25-2012, 02:30 PM
I am trying to find some on sale. I have looked online at Nordstroms, Zappos and Piperlime and not seen any on sale. Any other ideas?

Also I take a size 10-should I size down? And do you put bare feet in them like Uggs?

GvilleGirl
04-25-2012, 02:47 PM
I've been stalking these for a bit now, but I need to get huntresses. I haven't seen any great sales recently. I know Piperlime has a couple of colors in original gloss on sale. I've heard size down.

daisysmom
04-25-2012, 03:08 PM
I didn't size down -- I wear a 9 in shoes (except running shoes and I size up to a 9.5 in those) and I got a 9 in the Hunter boots. They ahve never felt too big for me.

marylovesbennyhill
04-25-2012, 03:33 PM
What are Huntress boots?

GvilleGirl
04-25-2012, 09:14 PM
They are shorter with a wider calf.

smiles33
04-25-2012, 11:02 PM
I bought the regular tall Hunters a while back and sized up (since I'm a half size) and have to wear really thick socks. I wish I had sized down but the website sale didn't have the smaller sale. I would not wear Hunters barefoot. I also have to admit they are not very practical for my life, as they're too casual for work so I can only wear them on the weekends. Given the expensive price, I somewhat regret buying them since I can't wear them frequently (even though it was a great sale BBBers alerted me to 6 months ago or so). I usually won't spend more than $50 on shoes unless I can wear them to work and get a lot of use out of them.

P.S. They were $87.50 at citysports.com. I just looked up the old thread, back in December. Good luck finding a deal!

abh5e8
04-26-2012, 04:09 AM
i love mine! even though i can't wear them to work...they are awesome for rainy or wet days out with the kids and for slipping on to work in the yard or garden. i sized down...i wear a 7.5 or an 8 but ordered a 7 and they are a great fit, still even a little loose.

marylovesbennyhill
04-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Can you wear them with reg socks?