PDA

View Full Version : What shows are you NOT watching that you SHOULD be watching?

Twoboos
04-25-2012, 07:47 PM
I really feel like I should be watching:

-Revenge (but for some reason DH refuses to watch it!)
-The Good Wife (I've been saying for 2 years I need to start this series!)
-Game of Thrones (I have told myself I'm reading the books so that counts. I watched one episode the other night, and I was wishing we had HBO even though I knew everything that was going to happen!)

My brother claims we should be watching Merlin on Syfy. Um, no. I haven't watched Syfy since Battlestar Galactica ended... (This is a show you SHOULD be watching if you haven't seen it!! ;))

codex57
04-25-2012, 07:53 PM
Um, no. I haven't watched Syfy since Battlestar Galactica ended... (This is a show you SHOULD be watching if you haven't seen it!! ;))

Why? I've been told this by several people based on my interests.

boogiemomz
04-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Revenge
Parenthood
Community
Parks and Rec

And, apparently, Battlestar Galactica ;)

mackmama
04-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Grey's Anatomy
I love Good Wife and Parenthood.
I've never heard of Revenge?

SnuggleBuggles
04-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Why? I've been told this by several people based on my interests.

Really well written, suspenseful, full of twists and good acting.

dec756
04-25-2012, 08:38 PM
game of thrones
madmen

infomama
06-20-2012, 06:25 PM
Revenge is friggin awesome.
www.hulu.com/revenge

pinkmomagain
06-20-2012, 06:27 PM
All the good shows on HBO. But for some reason my TV is perpetually on Bravo (reason = houswives).

Twoboos
06-20-2012, 07:22 PM
www.hulu.com/revenge

People Mag just said it's a good summer "catch up" show. I may have to do it!

anonomom
06-20-2012, 07:53 PM
The Good Wife tops my list. It sounds good, but I never found the time to watch it.

Castle.

Scandal, because it sounds so interesting. But I never remembered to DVR it.

wendibird22
06-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Mad Men. People keep telling DH and I that we'd love it. DH tried watching one mid-season episode and didn't like it and now refuses to give the series, from the beginning, a try.

I just started watching season 1 of Downton Abby and I'm hooked!

jgenie
06-20-2012, 08:52 PM
www.hulu.com/revenge

:yeahthat:

indigo99
06-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Breaking Bad? How would I know if I haven't watched it? It's always listed as favorite with shows that I do watch and like though. Downton Abby too.

Someone should do another thread of favorites so that I can find some good new stuff. My DVR is in a between-seasons-slump.

♥ms.pacman♥
06-20-2012, 10:31 PM
DH & I started watching Modern Family as our summer "catch up" show and we both love it. I don't know why we didn't watch it before as it was very popular. Our TiVo was definitely getting into a slump and we joined Netflix just to watch the first few seasons of Modern Family (hulu only has last season i think). It's hilarious and it makes me crack up so much.

I've heard lots of good things about Mad Men though i've never seen it. That one's next on our list!

acmom
06-20-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm hoping to get into Revenge this summer - my DH likes it and says I would too if I would take the time to watch it!

And I love both Scandal that PP mentioned and Modern Family.

hellbennt
06-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Downtown Abby
Firefly
Breaking Bad

(I am currently watching veronica mars now! thanks everyone:thumbsup:)

roseyloxs
06-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Nothing. I already watch WAY too much tv.

I will also second that you should be watching Revenge, Good Wife and Merlin (the Good Wife being my favorite). The first season of Merlin was on NBC actually, I didn't realize it had moved to sci-fy channel. I just watch it online as I do for all of my American tv needs.

Also my dh just convinced me to give breaking bad a try and it is actually really good. I really didn't want to watch a show about meth but its too late, I am hooked (no pun intended).

Pinky
06-21-2012, 09:57 PM
People Mag just said it's a good summer "catch up" show. I may have to do it!
Is Revenge going to be reaired this summer? I am guessing I'm way late on this news but have really been wanting to watch it!

DH & I started watching Modern Family as our summer "catch up" show and we both love it. I don't know why we didn't watch it before as it was very popular. Our TiVo was definitely getting into a slump and we joined Netflix just to watch the first few seasons of Modern Family (hulu only has last season i think). It's hilarious and it makes me crack up so much.

We love Modern Family and also Suburgatory that comeson either before or after MF.

BillK
06-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Breaking Bad is great. If you haven't watched it you should give it a try.

I just started The Walking Dead and so far it's really good too.

Game of Thrones and Veep are both good and worth watching if you have HBO.