PDA

View Full Version : Mini Boden Girls Socks?

chlobo
04-27-2012, 08:27 AM
Does anyone have experience with these socks? Are they high quality? Do they run true to size? I am having such a hard time finding socks my daughter likes. These look like they would be ok but I don't want to spend a lot on socks that stink.

Avispa
04-27-2012, 02:39 PM
No experience with the socks, but we love their tights (footless or not) and they have hold up pretty well (kept their shape, and not pilling too much).

plusbellelavie
04-27-2012, 05:57 PM
I get a set for my DD every year...at least for the past 3 or so (before then I got several of the HA ones which are a bit "plain" but wonderful too). She loves them and prefers them over her "plain" color socks...they are fun colors.

I feel like they run true to size maybe a bit big at first but with washing they shrink a little bit but not a huge amount. She wears her Boden socks pretty much everyday and none of them have holes, slight piling but nothing bad and they wash great IMO!

I have also gotten a set for DS2 each year and they are colorful go with everything and last! and I like them because they are not tight.

At the moment there aren't any 20% coupons just 15% off but if you can wait a bit usually 20% coupons come around and I think they make them "worth" the price since you get 7 pairs!

HTH!

BTW Not sure how old your DD is but mine is 9 will be 10 in August and DS2 is 3 years old.

citymama
04-27-2012, 06:16 PM
I've had the baby socks - adorable but they slip off too easily. They're also kind of nylony rather than cottony. I adore the tights but I'm not planning on getting more socks in a hurry.