PDA

View Full Version : Stokke Tripp Trapp or Kinderzeat

maybeebaby08
04-27-2012, 10:11 AM
I found a deal on Craigslist, 2 Tripp Trapps for $100. After emailing the seller and asking questions they're ten years old. Are they Kinderzeats? I was hoping to use with DD2 around 6 months but online says you can't use them until 18 months. Were they safety issues, would you buy them at this price and being 10 years old?

swissair81
04-27-2012, 10:59 AM
I have a Kinderzeat. It's getting close to 9 years old. I haven't noticed any safety issues with mine. I would sell it if I'm not using it anymore- and $50 sounds reasonable for one. My kids sat in it before 18 months. I've used it for all 4.

maybeebaby08
04-27-2012, 11:25 AM
I have a Kinderzeat. It's getting close to 9 years old. I haven't noticed any safety issues with mine. I would sell it if I'm not using it anymore- and $50 sounds reasonable for one. My kids sat in it before 18 months. I've used it for all 4.
Thank you for the info! These do not have any straps, does yours have a strap? Do your older kids still sit in it?

swissair81
04-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Thank you for the info! These do not have any straps, does yours have a strap? Do your older kids still sit in it?

Mine has a 3 point strap like a booster. My 3.5 year old and 5 year old still like it. My 9 year old doesn't because the seat isn't set for her height.