PDA

View Full Version : Shirt for Exercise that doesn't ride up?

LD92599
04-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Any suggestions? I hate when my tanks/tee's ride up when doing exercises such as squat thrusts etc.....feel like it's all hanging out!

Help!

SnuggleBuggles
04-30-2012, 11:16 AM
I've always had good luck with 100% cotton ribbed tanks from Old Navy. I recently bought a workout tank there (not one with a built in bra), made of wicking fabric for $12, and I have been really happy with it.

smiles33
04-30-2012, 01:14 PM
DH bought me some women's UnderArmour shirts that don't ride up but aren't super loose/baggy either. I also like that they're "performance material" (whatever that means) as sweat stains don't look as bad.

Kindra178
04-30-2012, 01:26 PM
I got a couple shiny Kirkland tanks the other week. They were pretty long and great for working out. I did size up though.

lizzywednesday
04-30-2012, 01:38 PM
I size up and get the C9 by Champion ones from Target. (I usually need an L or an XL. And I feel like they run a bit short.)

I also like the ON ribbed tanks, but I really prefer to work out in performance fabrics.

"Performance" fabrics are supposed to wick sweat away from your body so you feel drier while you work out. They also shouldn't stick to your skin when you sweat.

To keep them performing well, you shouldn't use fabric softener or dryer sheets when washing & drying them.