PDA

View Full Version : Update: Great party favors for 2 yr old birthday?

citymama
05-02-2012, 02:57 AM
Looking for party favor ideas for a group of 2-3 year olds AND additionally, favors for their older siblings in tow, between ages 6-10.

I need something not handmade i.e. no CDs of favorite music. Ideally 1-2 items, and not a bag of junk.

I think for DD1 I did bubbles plus sidewalk chalk and I may do that again for DD2's birthday, but I'd love other ideas. And what about for the older kids? TIA for suggestions, especially if you've seen anything fabulous recently at Target's $1 bin or Costco/Joanns/amazon.com!

SnuggleBuggles
05-02-2012, 08:01 AM
How about sidewalk paint? One of ggd Etsy sellers packages it up great for party favors.

Also on Etsy, I bought cute molded crayons.

crl
05-02-2012, 09:07 AM
For one of ds parties we did big Gertie balls. You could do the same, possibly with beach balls instead for the older siblings. I found ours, years ago, online on sale so they were about $3 each with shipping.

Catherine

candaceb
05-02-2012, 01:03 PM
I think I'm going to do the Gymboree bubbles sets, if I can catch them when they're on a discount plus the 20% off coupon. The thing with a bottle of bubbles plus a "pipe" and dish. It's about $6 full price but I have gotten it for $3 in the past.

citymama
05-07-2012, 03:14 AM
Update: We got the toddlers each a 4-pack of Crayola sidewalk chalk (Target $ bin) and a bottle of Pustefix bubbles ($1.99) - big hits! I got each of the older kids a book (local book store had a bunch of classics marked down to $2) and take-apart eraser (99c). Big hits, and about $3 per favor.