PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer Crib Mattress?

Philoscript
05-02-2012, 08:52 AM
This one: http://www.amazon.com/Moonlight-Slumber-Dreamer-Firmness-Mattress/dp/B003XT43MG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335963121&sr=8-1

What are your thoughts? Dislikes?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

nrp
05-02-2012, 08:54 AM
We have had one for almost 4 years. Used it for DS and reused it for DD2. Has held up well and seems high quality.

kaharris83
05-02-2012, 09:15 AM
We have it. DS has been sleeping on it since 7-8 months, he's almost 22 months now He sleeps well and seems to like it. I would buy it again. Can't think of any dislikes about it. Its nice and light so easy to change the sheet.

marymoo86
05-04-2012, 04:54 PM
We have it. DS has been sleeping on it since 7-8 months, he's almost 22 months now He sleeps well and seems to like it. I would buy it again. Can't think of any dislikes about it. Its nice and light so easy to change the sheet.

:yeahthat:

Love it. Good price for a mattress I can feel good about DD sleeping on. She seems to like it well enough.

lvhkitty
05-05-2012, 10:23 PM
We used the Moonlight Slumber dual firmness mattress in our daughters crib. I LOVED it. Super light and easy to change sheets.

When we converted her to a full size bed, I bought the Moonlight Slumber full size mattress. Not as easy to move around but a great product.

jam224
05-10-2012, 01:18 AM
We have the Little Dreamer all foam crib mattress and I LOVE it. It weighs practically nothing, so changing the sheets is super easy. It's firm enough that I know it's safe for my baby. It fits nice and snug in the convertible crib we bought from JC Penney. I thought it was reasonably priced, considering I was looking at organic crib mattresses. I'm VERY happy with our purchase!