PDA

View Full Version : What to wear with these shoes?

msmouse523
05-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Almost all my shoes are black, but I found these in the Taupe color on clearance and thought they were nice:

http://www.target.com/p/Women-s-Merona-Milena-Suede-Wedges-Assorted/-/A-13877280

What color clothing would I wear with them? Since they're so light colored, is it impractical to wear them in the fall and winter? Could I wear them in the spring (they're suede)?

DrSally
05-02-2012, 10:58 PM
I think they're nice, and xould be worn w/most anything. They're pretty neutral.

trcy
05-03-2012, 07:11 AM
I think they're nice, and xould be worn w/most anything. They're pretty neutral.:yeahthat:

ltmommy
05-03-2012, 08:29 AM
I would wear them with something bright. I am wearing similar-colored shoes today, with a bright green dress. I tried the dress with black shoes and it didn't look right. These shoes are also great with patterned dresses, or anything with navy that wouldn't necessarily go with my black shoes.

I think you can definitely wear the shoes in spring, and summer too, due to the color. I tend to not wear my neutral shoes as much in fall and winter since I usually wear black tights with black shoes or boots, but that may just be me. I would say if it is a warm fall day, or if you live somewhere with a warm climate where you can wear them with bare legs, go for it.