PDA

View Full Version : What does your toddler sleep in

C&C's mom
05-03-2012, 03:50 PM
I have always put hanna andersson zippers on my daughter. Now she will need a size 100 and they don't make them in that size. I know that I could get the long johns or short johns, but maybe something else? Any suggestions.

crl
05-03-2012, 03:56 PM
It's cool year around where we live. Dd is 25 months old and not potty trained. She still sleeps in Carter's fleece sleepers with feet and a sleepsack (on backwards to prevent diaper access).

Catherine

Simon
05-03-2012, 04:52 PM
I really like the 100% cotton sleepers from Children's Place. At the outlet I regularly find sets for $6 or less.

IME, ON and Gap sleepwear really stretched out and no longer fit my very thin kids. Gymbo PJ's have run very short/small so they don't last very long.

I like the Carter's sleepwear too, but it tends to run wider and doesn't fit quite as well my kids' body type.

citymama
05-03-2012, 04:56 PM
When it's cool, Carter's fleece footies and a onesie. (Will switch to a s/s undershirt when she is PTed, but that's not happened yet.)

In most other weather, Hanna LJs. My tiny toddler still wears her sz 80 zippers and LJs (although I think we could do 90 with cuffs rolled up). We SO much prefer the LJs to the zippers at this age. Zippers were preferred till maybe 15-16 months but LJs are more comfy and practical at this stage. HIGHLY recommended. Sz 100 was our largest stash with DD1, and I'm psyched we can re-use them with DD2!

It's never warm enough here for SJs for my little one, but my older kid (age 6) overheats easily so she wears her Hanna SJs practically year round. They're terrific too.

lovebebes
05-04-2012, 01:52 AM
petit bateau onesies and cotton tights. I must be weird but I cant stand one-piece anything (that covers the whole body).

SoCalMommy
05-09-2012, 06:16 PM
DD is not potty trained yet, so we still have cotton or fleece footed pjs for colder nights. We live in a very warm area so we have started to wear either 2pc shorts with tshirts or 2pc long johns. I prefer all cotton.

We have some ON and Carter's 2pc sets. For colder nights we love the Children's Place fleece and Carter's and Gap cotton footed pjs.

swissair81
05-10-2012, 07:10 AM
We have Old Navy and Carters pjs.

lizzywednesday
05-10-2012, 09:36 AM
2-piece jammies from Hanna (long & short), Baby Gap, ON and TCP.

When it's cooler, cotton footed sleepers from TCP or Hanna zippers with mocs.

I <3 TCP jammies - the Outlet often has them for $6 or less, so I can buy multiple sizes to put away for later.

I don't do fleece; DD sweats like crazy and I'm totally paranoid about flame retardant treatments, so we are cotton, cotton and more cotton.

It doesn't get to be 110 in the shade hot or 40 below with the sun cold where we are, but we get a good range of temperatures.

kaharris83
05-10-2012, 09:42 AM
DS wears Hanna LJs year around here. We use a different weight sleep sack depending on how warm his room feels at bedtime. We have muslin, cotton, and fleece sleep sack. Lately he has been taking his sleep sack off though so we gave him a loosely crocheted blanket.

AnnieW625
05-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Right now DD1 is still in size 80 Hanna zippers. She also likes Carter's footsies. With DD1 when she was in size 100 we did Carter's or TCP footsies, Hanna long or short johns, and some of the cotton sets from Carters. She also had a few night gowns. For DD2 I already have some of the cotton zippers from TCP in a 3t and they look really long so you might want check those out too. I also think they come in a size 4. I'd check Baby Gap as well.