PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this stroller yet?

DietCokeLover
05-06-2012, 09:38 PM
http://www.4moms.com/origami

I saw it on tv this morning. I have no need for a stroller anymore, and couldn't afford this if I did want it, but I thought it was pretty ingenious.

elizabethkott
05-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Holy carp. That's awesome! Wickedly expensive, but dang cool!!!

JMS
05-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Very cool. $850 in case anyone is wondering!~

JBaxter
05-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Fox news had it this morning. Allison ( one of the news casters) said I don't have babies anymore but I want one!

ellies mom
05-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Fox news had it this morning. Allison ( one of the news casters) said I don't have babies anymore but I want one!
That stroller could just about make me want a third.

anonomom
05-06-2012, 11:44 PM
I remember seeing this on their website when I was expecting DS, but it wasn't available yet. I don't need another stroller (and wouldn't pay that much for one if I did), but it sure does look cool! Maybe if I won the lottery...

♥ms.pacman♥
05-06-2012, 11:51 PM
that looks awesome!! Was this the stroller that was on How I Met Your Mother last week (the one Ted brought to Marshall & Lily?) I was looking at the stroller thinking Wow that looks so unique I've never seen it before!!

eta: i guess i was right!
http://nessaleebaby.blogspot.com/2011/12/4-moms-origami-stroller-feature-on-how.html

niccig
05-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Wow, I want that and DS is 7 years old. No more juggling child and trying to fold stroller one handed.

dec756
05-07-2012, 08:23 AM
holy sh*t.

janine
05-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Sweet! I expect all the chi chi moms in NYC will be toting them around soon The price is steep, but that's in line with the Bugaboo which is a pain to fold! I'm surprised they haven't come up with this concept sooner!!

fedoragirl
05-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Does it only face outbound? If it reverses, I'm getting in line for one.

american_mama
05-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Cool video and I love that it charges your cell phone. The autofold and un-fold and other electronics certainly seem new to me. But in appearance, there are other strollers that look like this, like the Stokke Xplory and mabye the Uppababy Vista. Maybe others... chime in, stroller experts!

Wonder how much it weighs and if it's doable throwing it in and out of a car, or up and down stairs in a NYC walk-up. It looks heavy. Also wonder how durable the electronics are, because it would suck for the autofold to break and then to have to struggle with such an everyday feature.

vonfirmath
05-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Wonder how much it weighs and if it's doable throwing it in and out of a car, or up and down stairs in a NYC walk-up. It looks heavy. Also wonder how durable the electronics are, because it would suck for the autofold to break and then to have to struggle with such an everyday feature.

This is what I was thinking. I'd rather have a City Mini than something else to break and worry about! And it looks really bulky and heavy.

sunnyside
05-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Those wheels don't look like they would work for me here in the city, but otherwise it looks like a cool stroller.