PDA

View Full Version : mad men cast question for this episode

larig
05-06-2012, 11:58 PM
spoilers!!!!
Who is the woman playing the wife of the insurance salesman from the train that Pete gets together with? DH and I can't think of her name at all!!! Driving us crazy.

liamsmom
05-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Rory Gilmore! I mean, the actress is Alexis Bledel.

elektra
05-07-2012, 02:14 AM

I couldn't place her either! I just knew I had seen her in something when she as much younger, playing a child. Sisterhood of the traveling Pants is what I remember her from.

larig
05-07-2012, 10:53 AM
I couldn't place her either! I just knew I had seen her in something when she as much younger, playing a child. Sisterhood of the traveling Pants is what I remember her from.

Oh, I think that it must have been the traveling pants...I never watched the Gilmore Girls. I knew I could count on the BBB to help us out! Thanks, liamsmom!

jenfromnj
05-07-2012, 11:01 AM
We were laughing that there was also an appearance by Mr. Belding (for anyone who was a fellow Saved by the Bell fan back in the day)!

mackmama
05-07-2012, 11:13 AM

I was psyched to see her too - I am a huge Gilmore Girls fan!

BabbyO
05-07-2012, 11:18 AM
We were laughing that there was also an appearance by Mr. Belding (for anyone who was a fellow Saved by the Bell fan back in the day)!

DH and I thought this was hysterical, too! DH figured out who it was...I recongnized him but couldn't place where from.