PDA

View Full Version : Favorite calendar app for iPhone?

daisymommy
05-08-2012, 10:49 AM
What is everyone's favorite calendar and scheduling app for their iPhone ?

I remember awhile back some talk of something like iCal ? Or iGoog? But I didn't write down the correct name.

I'm using a simple cheapy app that's fine, just nothing special. I'd like something where I can see my whole day at a glance (as well as month) and be sent reminders when an appt is on the calendar for the day.

ETA: I just looked at Calengoo and Calendars by Google-- each $6.99
Those seem to be what I remember people talking about, because I remember the high price ;)
But why choose that over a free Google calendar that syncs with your phone?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdlamis
05-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Per recommendations here, I have SaiSuke and love it! Color coded, I can see each days events while looking at the entire month (instead of clicking on each day), and very user friendly!

Chryz
05-08-2012, 12:47 PM
I love Week Cal

candaceb
05-08-2012, 01:26 PM
I sprung for CalenGoo after reading the recommendations here and I have been happy with it. I didn't spend a ton of time researching because it was something like January 3 and I didn't have a 2012 calendar (this is the first year I'm not using paper). I can't compare it to anything other than the standard calendar that comes with the iphone, but it is definitely easier to use and navigate than that one.