PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Castle? (spoilers from season 4 finale)

AnnieW625
05-08-2012, 12:34 PM
I have been a Castle fan since the beginning. Last night's episode was good, but I am still fricken disappointed. I wanted more. This isn't a show that ends at 9 pm, but the ending was soo PG. I know the subject matter of the episode was not as light hearted as some of the others, but why not make it a little more relaxed, and not so darn emotionally serious? I get that it was a hard day, but I wanted to see more than Kate just telling Castle she wants him. Seriously, 4 yrs., and that's it. I think I was really looking forward to a make out scene after watching the double feature of The Killer and Hard Boiled (seriously thought it was cool that John Woo's awesome movies starring Chow Yun Fat were mentioned on prime time tv).

I am also getting irritated that it took them a year to get this far. I hope they figure out Kate's mom shooter thing soon, it needs to end soon.

Any other thoughts.

codex57
05-08-2012, 12:59 PM
So that was the finale? That she wanted him? Ugh. If they wait too long, they're gonna jump the shark. I think Bones waited too long for Brennan and Seeley to get together.

AnnieW625
05-08-2012, 01:57 PM
So that was the finale? That she wanted him? Ugh. If they wait too long, they're gonna jump the shark. I think Bones waited too long for Brennan and Seeley to get together.

No it insinuates that they do the deed, but you don't see it; kind of like what happened with Bones and Booth, but I much preferred how they handled that one. I am half a season behind on Bones right now, but while I don't think it had jumped the shark because Bones & Booth are together I am really surprised they are having another season next year. I really enjoy Bones, but I kind of thought it would have been ending after this season.