PDA

View Full Version : Yoyo.com $12 for $25 voucher

candaceb
05-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Amazon Local has a voucher for Yoyo.com and I just used it to get a really nice deal. I combined it with the code "1freebook" that gives a 4th book free when you buy 3, and got a total of 6 board books for $14.96 shipped. They currently have free shipping on a $25 order.

https://local.amazon.com/boise/

Daphnecita
05-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Thanks for posting! I like Yoyo (and diapers.com etc) but their regular prices are not so great so I usually wait for a voucher. I have a nieces bday coming up. Perfect timing.

aimeet
05-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Does anyone know if yoyo.com is limiting this to one voucher per household (address)? And can this be used on diapers.com as well, or only yoyo.com?

Daphnecita
05-08-2012, 07:25 PM
The amazon local deals that have a limit of one, are one per amazon account.

ETA: just realized you were asking about Yoyo account and the answer to your question is not addressed in the fine print. Usually with vouchers you can use only one per order, but you can place multiple orders from the same account. As most vouchers do, it says it can't be combined with other offers but yet OP was able to use it with the free book offer. You may be able to use it for diapers.com as long as you have at least one item from Yoyo.com since they share the same cart, but I didn't try that, my entire order was from Yoyo.com.

ckso
05-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Does anyone know if yoyo.com is limiting this to one voucher per household (address)? And can this be used on diapers.com as well, or only yoyo.com?

I got a similar deal through livingsocial and i was not able to use it on diapers.com order. You can order things across sites but at the checkout it'll only apply the credit towards yoyo.com. I didn't buy this particular deal so I'm not sure if it's different.

Daphnecita
05-09-2012, 09:37 AM
You can also use the code YFRESH for an additional 10% off. I just placed an order and they took the 10% off the full price (before deducting the $25 for voucher). And ebates is 1%

ckso
05-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Thanks op. I just got this Alex Toys restaurant playset which happens to be on sale for $22. http://www.yoyo.com/p/alex-toys-sweetheart-cafe-lets-play-restaurant-set-353445

Got great reviews on amazon. Got some filler and free shipping

elbenn
05-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Thanks, OP. I saw this deal but don't really need any toys right now, but then I saw you post in another thread about books and a 4 for 3 promotion, so I think I will get a voucher and buy some books.

nanoo
05-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Does anyone know the answet to aimeet's question (see below). My husband and I have 2 different amazon account, but only one yoyo.com account. Can I buy an amazon voucher for him to place a second order thru my yoyo account?

Radosti
05-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks! I was out of birthday party presents and we have a number to attend this month. So, I bought 2 beyblade metal fusion sets. Ended up being 17.xx each after discount and free shipping. I think we got my son's set like that at TRU for $23.99. So, good deal.

Radosti
05-18-2012, 08:05 AM
So, I ordered 2 sets of Beyblades Metal Fusion for birthday presents since we have sooooo many birthdays to attend. They were coming from different warehouses because they were different sets. So, the first set arrived on Saturday, we wrapped it up and DS1 took it as a gift on Saturday.

The second box arrived on Tuesday. I looked at the box and thought, "No way did they fit the beyblades set in there!" Well, they did. It was jammed in there and the packaging was all mashed up. So, I called and told them that there was no way I could give this as a gift. The rep apologized, told me to keep that set and he'd send me out a replacement ASAP and I'd have it by thursday. I was happy with that since the next party is Saturday at 12:30pm. This morning, it hit me that it never arrived. So, I logged on to check. It was cancelled yesterday.

I called and explained the situation to the new rep. She told me that it was out of stock and the system automatically cancelled the order, but somehow I did not receive notification. I explained that this was very unprofessional since I now definitely have to go to Toys R Us to buy a gift for this boy's birthday. She agreed and we both found that the other set was still in stock. She is sending me that set as a replacement and can guarantee fedex delivery by 1pm tomorrow. Still, that's cutting it close, so I am going to go buy something today and use that set for the next party. She also gave me store credit for the cost of the set, would have refunded me the money, but I had paid the money in conjunction with the voucher (each set is $22.99 and I had the $12 for $25 voucher).