PDA

View Full Version : Need help with gifts for 4yo boy and mother in Belgium

ett
05-09-2012, 12:08 AM
My sister needs a gift for a 4yo boy and his mother who lives in Belgium. For the boy, she's looking to spend $10-$20 for something that can't be easily purchased in Europe. For the mother, something in the $40-50 price range. She was thinking of maybe something small from Coach. Does anyone know if Coach can be purchased in Europe?

She's bringing in it her suitcase, so the gifts need to be small.

Thanks!

hollybloom24
05-09-2012, 08:05 AM
I bet they don't sell Vera Bradley in Europe and it would be lightweight in her suitcase.

What about a Life Is Good shirt for the boy?

hellokitty
05-09-2012, 09:04 AM
For the boy, IDK if they sell stomp rockets in europe, but I think that it would be a hit with kids from any part of the world. For the mom, I like the idea of vera bradley, maybe instead of a purse, get a few accessories.

ett
05-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. The Life is Good shirt is a good possibility. We had not thought of that.

Any other suggestions? Thanks!

hollybloom24
05-09-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm trying to think of things that are American and my brain is not working!

A decent quality puzzle of the United States?

How about a medium LL Bean tote with the boy's name on it? (The small is too small, IMO.) It will be a bit more than $20 though. The medium is $25 and $6 for monogramming.

Could do a monogrammed LL Bean bag for the mom too - it is one of those items that I can never have enough of!

misshollygolightly
05-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Does the boy like any US sports teams? Maybe a shirt w/ your home team logo?