PDA

View Full Version : More of a whine than a b**ch

glbb35
05-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Ho hum... it has returned... the dreaded, un-fun, yucky time of the month. I am so sad. After 18 months of not having a period, it is back. I had 9 months of being pg and then another fabulous 9 months of nothing. Then baby started to wean some when he got 2 teeth and now he still wants me to pump for the flavor of breast milk in his bottle but he doesn't want to nurse. I am so sad about that as I loved nursing this little guy. He was incredibly sweet and it was "our time" and he is my last baby. He started cutting back when he two teeth started coming through and now he only wants a bottle that has some pumped milk in it. He turns his nose up to a formula bottle! So I am back to pumping which is fine but strictly pumping seems to have changed everything and now the big PERIOD is back! I know, I know, I should be glad to get my body back to normal and in the scheme of things this is not that bad. DH laughed as he said now the "knockers" will go from Playboy nice to droopy tea bags. Unfortunately as I go down in pumping this is a sad fact. Oh, whine, sniff, sniff. I will miss you nice boobies. I will miss my time not having a period.

Ugh, alright enough whining. Off to take an Advil. I forgot how much pain cramps were :)

B

DS 03, 06, twins 09 and baby 7/11

gatorsmom
05-09-2012, 11:20 AM
I"m sorry. I remember that time. It really is bittersweet.

elephantmeg
05-09-2012, 11:29 AM
hugs and sorry!