PDA

View Full Version : ISO Kodak Gallery Coupons

njk07
05-09-2012, 11:47 PM
With the news that Kodak Gallery is closing on July 2nd, I have to order a bunch of photo books that will cost a lot! Does anyone have a coupon to share? Please PM me.

Thank you very much!

candaceb
05-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Why the rush? They are moving your photos to shutterfly and I am betting that shutterfly will send out a nice coupon (I think it was $20 when they took over the Sony photo site). I don't use my kodak gallery acct any more so I was actually happy to get the email that they are closing in hopes of getting a coupon!

njk07
05-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Why the rush? They are moving your photos to shutterfly and I am betting that shutterfly will send out a nice coupon (I think it was $20 when they took over the Sony photo site). I don't use my kodak gallery acct any more so I was actually happy to get the email that they are closing in hopes of getting a coupon!

Yeah - I hardly go to Kodak Gallery either. I am not making any more books on Kodak Gallery. I made 2 separate books for my parents and for my in-laws after our wedding that I’d like to get copies. I also still have my son’s 1st year album that I still need to order and that alone is more than $80.