PDA

View Full Version : WW Checkin

DietCokeLover
05-12-2012, 06:20 PM
How's everyone doing? I had a great week this week (-4.8) after a not so great week (-.2) prior. I am feeling super motivated these days, doubling my exercise efforts. But, I'm getting tired of eating the same things. So, I've been working Pinterest looking for new recipes.

Carrots
05-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Sorry I am late! I never thought about Pinterest for WW recipes! Thanks for the idea!

I have a WW magazine from 2011 that has some good recipes (and some not-so-good ones), so I have been working from there on meals. I have been hitting the gym almost every day and leaving the kids in the playroom. DD K hated it at first, but now she runs right in! As of last week, I was down 8 lbs since starting and am feeling good!

Mopey
05-30-2012, 12:14 PM
hey DCL! I just signed up a couple of weeks ago and so far, nothing because I haven't been able to work out the exercising aspect which is always important for me. The food is okay but I am looking forward to figuring out how to get my workouts in :)

Here's hoping we all have more good to report as the summer goes by!!

Keep up your good work! I'll definitely post recipes I work up (actually, have one from last night I will post asap).

DietCokeLover
05-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Good for you for getting started Mopey!

weech
05-30-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I lost 50lbs on WW about a year ago, but then got laid off and gained about 25 back :sulkoff:

Anyone care to share what you're eating? I've been doing eggbeaters or egg white omelets with veggies in the mornings, maybe with some greek yogurt, but I need other ideas.

AnnieW625
06-04-2012, 06:05 PM
I lost 3lbs last week, but the prior week I was I was up 4 because I had eaten a really salty meal (didn't taste salty at all and I didn't feel bloated) the night before weigh in. I honestly still miss the old points program. I feel like I could have a better chance at "cheating" if I needed to, but now with the new program it makes me look like I am cheating all of the time. Now it is all about exercise, which I know is important, but seriously it just makes me feel bad that I am not exercising as much as the retirees and the SAHMs that attend my meeting. Some woman claimed she earned 49 exercise points last week, I earned 20. Hopefully next week will see another loss, but I am still irritating that three months in I am still 2lbs heavier than I was when I joined in March.

(Sorry for being a Debbie Downer)