PDA

View Full Version : ISO long pant short sleeve PJs for boys

pjsmom30
05-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Can't find this combination of short sleeve and long pant pajamas that are 100% cotton. If anyone has seen any like this please post! Thanks!

ETA: DS is a size 10, and we don't do character clothes around here. Thanks!

Jacksmommy2b
05-14-2012, 12:40 PM
I adore the organic fitted Pjs from walmart of all places!

They are usually either in the baby department on an endcap or in the boys department hanging on a wall by socks and undies.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Baby-Boys-Organic-Cotton-Pajamas-4-Sets/14239136

http://littlegreenbits.com/5-organic-kids-pajamas

They are usually about $6 or less, they have long/long in the winter but should have the short/long out now. They are 100% organic cotton and they do have designs (like boats, airplanes motorcycles etc.) but no character branding (except I think I saw Dora in girl's once.)

I got super lucky a few seasons back and managed to clean out the $1 clearance at the end of the summer. I think I still have sizes up to 12 stashed away for my guys. (but I have seen them every season since!)

pjsmom30
05-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks! I also adore those, I bought a bunch on that sale that you were talking about. They were great quality. Sadly, I don't think they have them anymore?

Daphnecita
05-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Carter's makes short sleeve, long pants, cotton, no characters PJs for big kids. I've bought them for my nieces at Kohls in the past but haven't looked recently (and I only looked at girls but would think they make similar for boys).

logan's mom
05-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Thanks! I also adore those, I bought a bunch on that sale that you were talking about. They were great quality. Sadly, I don't think they have them anymore?

I have seen some recently that are not in the same packages...not in boxes but hanging on hangers. Also now NOT organic. I loved the old ones. I know I also buy ones from Old Navy when I can find them on Clearance but I am buying toddler sizes and not sure how big those go.

jennilynn
05-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Here's what I do in the spring: pair the pants from their Hanna jammies with white undershirts (my favorite are Green Dog from Macy's.) Or we mix the short john tops with the pants from the long johns. Works for us!

iaam
05-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Carter's makes short sleeve, long pants, cotton, no characters PJs for big kids. I've bought them for my nieces at Kohls in the past but haven't looked recently (and I only looked at girls but would think they make similar for boys).

This is what I get for DS (who wears a size 5) and they work well for us. The material is very soft and good quality. You can check out their collection (and size range - do they do as high as 10?) on their website.

pjsmom30
05-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Here's what I do in the spring: pair the pants from their Hanna jammies with white undershirts (my favorite are Green Dog from Macy's.) Or we mix the short john tops with the pants from the long johns. Works for us!

brilliant!!!

Momit
05-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Also now NOT organic. I loved the old ones. .

I'm glad you said that. I thought I was losing my mind. I went a few weeks ago looking for the organic PJs and couldn't find them. And I KNEW the ones I had gotten before were organic. Argh - the one time I restrain myself and don't buy 3 sizes ahead.

lchang25000
05-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Or we mix the short john tops with the pants from the long johns. Works for us!

This is what we do too.

daisymommy
05-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Another vote for the Carter's sets at Target. 2 sets for $14.99. No flame retardants or fabric finisher chemicals either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pjsmom30
05-14-2012, 07:19 PM

Carters does not have size 10. Osh Kosh didn't have the short top, long pants. Old Navy doesn't either. So I am off to buy white underwear t-shirts! Love it.