PDA

View Full Version : More questions about Kohls.

anonomom
05-14-2012, 04:34 PM
I'm a total Kohl's noob. A few weeks ago, I bought beach towels at Kohls.com and now have $10 in Kohl's cash to spend. It expires today, so I'm about to place an online order, but i have some questions:

1. My order right now is just over $100. Will using my Kohl's cash bring my total back under $100 for the purposes of earning more Kohl's cash? Or does it come off after the KC is earned?

2. I have some Kohl's Cares animals and books in my cart ($15 worth). It says Kohl's Cash can't be used on them. I assume that if my non-Kohl's Cares order is more than $10, I can still use my Kohl's Cash, but I'd like to confirm.

3. Can I use a coupon code with Kohl's cash?

Thanks, all. I don't know why I find all of this so confusing.

nfowife
05-14-2012, 04:50 PM
1) Yes. Your Kohl's cash earnings are determined by your final (after discounts and KC) totals.
2) As long as you have $10 worth of other items the KC will come off that.
3). Yes, they take off your KC value first, and then apply any discounts to the remaining total.

3isEnough
05-14-2012, 04:52 PM
And just FYI in case you haven't seen it yet, Ebates is doing a promo today and is giving 13% CB for Kohls.

Chicago Mama
05-14-2012, 04:55 PM
I think that the period for earnings kohls cash just ended. I don't see it on their website today.

anonomom
05-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Doh! You're right. Darnit, I didn't have time to go to the store last week, and for some reason I thought I had today to shop.

I hate wasting free money.

Thanks for your answers, though, everyone. I did at least get the ebates thing.

ETA: Agh, I am so confused. I had $10 in Kohl's cash to spend, and it apparently expired yesterday. The flyer in Sunday's paper also advertised that you could earn Kohl's cash. Silly me, I thought it would be for this week, not just for that day. Guess I should have read more carefully.

Oh, well, I legitimately needed almost everything I bought (except those books, most of which I deleted from my cart anyway). Bought bath towels for $3.99 each.

Still, contemplating canceling my order. There's nothing I need so badly I have to order today. I can wait for the next Cash-earning period.

MSWR0319
05-14-2012, 09:22 PM
You can usually use your expired kohls cash in store. They've always let me use it.

DrSally
05-14-2012, 09:24 PM
You can usually use your expired kohls cash in store. They've always let me use it.

:yeahthat: just go in and pick up a pair of panties or socks if nothing else. I like their American Beauty blush too.

mariza
05-14-2012, 09:51 PM
I've done this too and called the customer service number with my order info. They refunded my account with the $ amount of Kohls cash. You should definitely call them!