PDA

View Full Version : Garnet Hill Free ship (don't want to spend 75.00)- GOT one!! YEAH BBB!!!

mom2binsd
05-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Anyone ever seen one like this? I only want one item, but hate paying shipping.

mjmamma
05-16-2012, 07:50 AM
The best way to get FS w GH is to friend them on FB and wait for one of their offers. They have them randomly and they usually include FS. I'll post if I see one.

Twoboos
05-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Just saw this on FB:

Y2W432B for 20% off full priced items and FS.

Fine print:
Our Facebook fans get the first chance to shop our May Sale Event! Save 20% plus get FREE standard shipping on all full-price items through May 21!* Click through this link to start shopping or use code Y2W432B at checkout!

* Save 20% + Free Standard Shipping: Offer is valid on full-price merchandise through May 21, 2012, or while supplies last. Does not include the purchase of Gift Cards, gift packaging, shipping and processing, monogramming, or items from our Sale & Clearance section. Excludes Hanky Panky, Hanro, Patagonia®, Wacoal, Company C, Dash & Albert, and Simon Pearce. Free Standard Shipping applies to orders shipping within the U.S. only. Does not include additional shipping and processing surcharges on oversized items, Express Next-Day or Express Two-Day shipping and processing. May not be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash or on prior purchases.

viba424
05-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Im always glad when I see a free shipping code for GH as they are hard to come by. Thanks for posting!

mom2binsd
05-16-2012, 11:05 PM
I didn't even register but somehow got an email from them....and the item I had in my shopping cart was reduced AGAIN and Free shipping...I got DD the tankini for 16.00 free shipping!!! Whoo HOO!!! BBB mojo does it again!