PDA

View Full Version : Oh for the love of pete, just make up your mind and stop whining!

elaineandmichaelsmommy
05-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Seriously. I've got 2 friends right now that i could just wring their necks. One is a sweet gal who's a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic and just makes me want to bang my head on a wall from time to time.

The other unfortunatly is one of my very best friends who's been in an emotionally abusive marriage for the past 5 years. I feel so badly for her. But she's gone on,and on, and on, and on for the past 4 years about how much she dislikes her husband etc,etc, etc,. She's even left him once and gone back of course. I've told her to leave, i've told her to get counseling. I've told her a million things. She continues to stay and whine. I'm so sick of it. But at the time figure that if there are no children involved and she's not being beaten that it's her decision what she does.

Bleh :shake::nodno::duh:

Still-in-Shock
05-15-2012, 03:44 PM
They are lucky to have you as a friend. People like you are good listeners, and people who need to talk about problems seem to find your type.

You've probably heard it before, you can't change them, you can only change how you react to them. When you have had enough of your friends's um....er....stuff, take a few days off, have a cookie, do something sane, and recharge your batteries.

Sending you a HUG!