PDA

View Full Version : Help! I'm too sexy for my pants....

RedSuedeShoes
05-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Well, not really. But I do seem to have gained an a$$ since last summer. So I had to buy new jeans this winter, and now I'm finding that all my shorts and capris don't fit either. I am so bummed because it was hard work finding ones that fit well in the first place.

I am very short (5'1") but I tend to not like short shorts, so I'm looking for longer shorts or capris. Most Bermudas are too long, though - 9" is about my max inseam. Maybe some 10" ones would work. The past few years, I've been wearing the 9" chino shorts from J. Crew, along with an assortment of capris (Loft, Patagonia, Gloria Vanderbilt even!). My typical size is 4 but sometimes I've needed a 2 (J. Crew, Loft). I have no hips but I do have thighs and now a butt...so I need straight through hips but roomy enough in thighs and butt. I tend to prefer more fitted/athletic fit than frilly and loose.

I don't have much time for shopping these days so thought I'd ask here first. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it!