PDA

View Full Version : Dd, I am begging you..

Globetrotter
05-19-2012, 09:20 AM
Please quit girl scouts! I am so DONE with the drama (from the leader!). Omg, she has lost it. Now she is upset because I requested a slight change in the carpool for an event, for a very important reason, and I am trying to make life easier for her and the other moms! She can't tolerate change... Major control issues.

MamaMolly
05-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Oh HER again? I'm so sorry. It is really sad to think that because of this one woman's issues you feel that way. I wish you other moms could throw a coup and dethrone her!

Globetrotter
05-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Dd wants to continue through 12th. I think I will have a nervous breakdown by then.

Unfortunately, some of her bfs are in that troop, so I doubt she will ever want to quit, even with my gentle persuasion :D

So she sent a half apology, suggesting I organize future carpools since I enjoy it so much. Right. Due to an urgent matter, I was scrambling to make it work! She is something else.

Gracemom
05-20-2012, 12:03 PM
Are there enough girls to split troops? Something like that happened around here. There were 10 girls so they split into 2 troops of 5 girls. It has worked out better for all those involved. Hang in there!

Mermanaid
05-20-2012, 12:13 PM
Do we have the same leader??? LOL. So over the drama. Thankfully we are getting a new leader next year. Should be a drama free year.

Globetrotter
05-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Are there enough girls to split troops? Something like that happened around here. There were 10 girls so they split into 2 troops of 5 girls. It has worked out better for all those involved. Hang in there!

It's a small troop. Three families left due to conflicts With the leader, but we recruited two more, inc. one of my bffs, with full disclosure :wink2: one of the new moms wishes her dd would leave. It has been better this year for me because the BFF has taken over some of my roles - I am a coleader. The tricky part is, leader and i are friends! we get along so well (there are two other gs moms in this circle) outside of organized activities... Amazingly well. I so wish we could just be friends and do fun stuff and skip the rest. In fact, we all recently discussed the difficulty of doing so many things together, but despite that the crazy continues. Leader cannot handle stress but gets herself overcommitted, then says she has no time and she has to everything by herself (complete and utter nonsense). We all do stuff for the troop, but she has major control issues so she ends up doing some things herself b/c of that. She has a pattern of doing this, and we suspect there are underlying issues that are making her nuts so we put up with it, though I have spoken out a few times and now, in the midst of a family crisis, I have to deal with this drama but I can't keep quiet.

Do we have the same leader??? LOL. So over the drama. Thankfully we are getting a new leader next year. Should be a drama free year.

I am jealous lol. For three years now, I have been dreaming of the day dd quits or the leader quits!