PDA

View Full Version : What stroller do you use?

JessK87
05-19-2012, 06:54 PM
The Most:

The least:

Because it if your favorite:

What stroller do you want?:

I don't have kids yet but was a Nanny for many years and am now expecting this october. Im doing a little research now!

The Most: Maclaren XLR used it with a family and bought it for my own i Have pushed a 4, 2, and newborn in it and I really do love it! Not tippy at all, I love the giant wheels and the push is amazing for an umbrella no matter what size child u have. Also great sunshade.

The least bugaboo cam: I found the umbrella stroller a little bit easier and alway forgot the cam in the garage. The push was good though.

Because it was your favorite: BOB Se I loved the push and the sporty look. I also loved to jog.

What stroller do you want? MANY: I love the UPPAbaby vista and think it is an excellent newborn stroller. My hubby loves the bugaboo Bee+ and that is growing on me as well. For pure fantasy (that might become reality) I like the Bugaboo donkey more and more each day and have seen 2 IRL with very happy families . We are thinking of buying it to use as a single with our first but who knows? luckily we have some time and parents who wish to indulge us.

BabyBearsMom
05-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Most:Mac Volo small and maneuverable
Least: Chicco Cortina...it's a pos
Favorite: my b-ready. So awesome for 2 kids! Even DH loves it
Want: a Bee+

mom3boys
05-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Most: well, the stroller that gets used the most is the one my Nanny uses, Valco Quad (I hate to admit it but she beats up on strollers and I'd rather she not use mine!). For me, my Bee+

Least: Cybex Onyx. I really only use it for plane travel (I do like it though)

Favorite: Probably MB+One right now

Want: I've tried a lot of strollers and I'm really not hankering for anything now. I would like a lightweight reversible with better canopy coverage than the Bee, so maybe a Cruz? But I'd have to give the Bee up to get that and I really like the Bee.

crl
05-19-2012, 09:36 PM
I only have two. I use the Microlite Superlite Fastfold the most as it is my everyday, walking the dog and such stroller now. I like it a lot but it is definitely a compromise, I got the compact standing fold in exchange for giving up all air tires (used to have an Indie and before that a Swift and before that a Bob). I have an old, but nice umbrella (Silver Cross Mini) that lives in my car and gets very little use because I mostly walk places. I like it though, and it serves its intended purpose quite well.

I have pretty much scratched my stroller itches. Dd is two and our last and I might be done buying strollers. If we move and have lots of space for storage and gravel/dirt trails I want to go on, I might get another Bob--probably a beater for cheap off CL.

Catherine

todzwife
05-19-2012, 09:50 PM
The Most: B-ready and BOB about the same

The least: g-luxe but I'm sure we'll use it more as we travel...

Because it is your favorite: B-ready and BOB I LOVE them both!!

What stroller do you want?: I wouldn't mind a +one, or a Bee+ just to try it out but I've owned a lot of strollers and I'm pretty darn happy with my fleet.

Kaylee31
05-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Use the most: Vista because it is awesome for newborns & DS can hitch a ride when needed.
Least: A tie. Bee+, g -luxe & FF superlite are getting zero use now but I plan on using the latter 2 when DD is older.
Favorite: Vista again but do love the indie twin for walks.
Want: easywalker June & versa

AnnieW625
05-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Well, let's see.

DD1:

the most: Maclaren Triumph (used this everywhere from the time DD1 was about 4 months old until she was almost 4)
the least: Peg Perego Pliko (it wasn't a horrible stroller, but it hadn't been oiled properly by the prior owners and therefore it wasn't as good as it possibly could have been)
Stroller I wanted: Uppa Baby Vista or Bugaboo Frog. I ended up getting the Vista, and used it till DD2 was a year old.

DD2:
the most: Maclaren Techno XLR.
the least: I retired the Triumph to my parents garage, but I still love the stroller. I will most likely bring it out of retirement in the next year or so, but it is the one piece of baby gear I will save for future nieces and nephews. I just can't see parting with it.
Stroller I want: I guess I might say a Bugaboo Bee+, but we ate done having kids and honestly we are really set with our current line up if I was to have another.

Stroller I loved the most: this is hard because I think my Triumph kicks butt; DH loves the Techno, and the single Bob, but we both found the Duallie super useful. We woukd have bern lost without the Vista bassinet though as that was the only place DD2 would sleep until she was about 6 weeks old. I just don't know if I could pick just one favorite, but if I could only have one stroller it would probably be the Bob Revolution Single.

Multimama
05-19-2012, 11:01 PM
The Most: Fastfold Superlite :heartbeat:

The least: Maclaren Starck (It's only for travel & last time we traveled we didn't even take a stroller.)

Because it is your favorite: BJCM (Just got it! But the FF is still my all-time favorite.)

What stroller do you want?: Versa (A reversible with a Baby Jogger fold :)) The iCandy Peach Jogger is also high on my list.

swissair81
05-20-2012, 07:45 AM
Most: I think I use my Bee everyday.
Least: probably my Cam. Dd3 naps in it daily, but I don't really bring it outside. Am saving it to use more with my newbie.
Favorite: tie between Bee and +One. I might actually be able to survive with just the 2 of them
Want: Uhhhh. I don't know. I have 2 strollers in storage, so I probably shouldn't go there.

Beth24
05-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Most: Vista
Least: MB Terrain but only bc I don't exercise enough!
Bc it's my favorite: Vista
Want: Happy with my line up, but a Cruz or bee plus would be on my wish list

edurnemk
05-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Most: Vista (but I have a feeling I'll be using the Bee+ more with this baby)
Least: Chicco Liteway (I hate the push with a lager child)
Bc it's my favorite: Vista, even when DS was older (3 yo) I preferred this one! And do did DS.
Want: Bee+ but I already ordered it and the Micralite Bassinet that fits it! I also want a new travel stroller to replace the Chicco (ruined by the airline... I consider that a blessing in disguise :tongue5:) I'm thinking of the Cybex Callisto, I also like the BJCM but I feel the back wheels are too wide so I haven't made up my mind.

hapimommy
05-21-2012, 01:52 AM
For ds: (40 lb. 3.5 year old)

Most: micralite fastfold superlite
Least: joovy zoom ats
Favorite: micralite fastfold superlite
Want: Jane reverse slalom

For dd: (19 lb. 13 month old)

Most: bugaboo frog
Least: cybex topaz
Favorite: micralite fastfold superlite
Want: 2012 vista in pink

For both of them:

Most: Jane powertwin
Least: 2009 vista with rumbleseat
Favorite: mountain buggy duo
Want: micralite twofold with dual seat

I love the micralite for the push and manuverability. Drooling all over the possibilty of a micralite that fits 2 riders.

roseyloxs
05-21-2012, 03:20 AM
The Most: Cybex Topaz. Its my dd's favorite so I use it everyday to take ds to school and back. Which is fine with me because I have to leave it unattended at the top of the stairs on a public sidewalk and I would be the least upset if it got stolen.

The least: Probably my vibe but it still gets used plenty. We use it for vacations and longer outings because it has a small fold and can accomodate both children.

Because it is your favorite: Bugaboo Bee. Its my car stroller and I love everything about it. The wheels are great but if I could upgrade to air tires I would be able to use it outdoors more in this cobblestoned country. The topaz actually works better on the cobblestone.

What stroller do you want?: Can I only want one? The versa looks nice. The easywalker June is intriguing. Then this is of no matter to you but I also want the mountain buggy duet because its as wide as my vibe but I could also add on the freerider to accomodate 3. Just wish that fold was a bit smaller.

Kaylee31
05-21-2012, 05:18 AM
The Most: Cybex Topaz. Its my dd's favorite so I use it everyday to take ds to school and back. Which is fine with me because I have to leave it unattended at the top of the stairs on a public sidewalk and I would be the least upset if it got stolen.

The least: Probably my vibe but it still gets used plenty. We use it for vacations and longer outings because it has a small fold and can accomodate both children.

Because it is your favorite: Bugaboo Bee. Its my car stroller and I love everything about it. The wheels are great but if I could upgrade to air tires I would be able to use it outdoors more in this cobblestoned country. The topaz actually works better on the cobblestone.

What stroller do you want?: Can I only want one? The versa looks nice. The easywalker June is intriguing. Then this is of no matter to you but I also want the mountain buggy duet because its as wide as my vibe but I could also add on the freerider to accomodate 3. Just wish that fold was a bit smaller.

Congratulations Roseylox! :) You must get a cool European stroller when your new addition arrives to make us envious. :p

Eagletmom
05-21-2012, 11:04 AM
Most : my bugaboo bee and mountain buggy plus one (these live in my car and get used on a daily basis
Least: Mountain buggy swift, Quinny freestyle XL ( ok these really need to vacate the premises, lol. They served their purpose at one time or another but I really haven't touched either in several months)
Favourite: Bugaboo Donkey of course ;-) I love love love this stroller even though I have only had it for a few days. But it is probably the nicest stroller I have ever owned!
Want: sooooo many strollers so little money or time left to try them ;-) but if I hadn't blown all my stroller funds on the donkey I would be interested in the baby jogger versa, easywalker june, iCandy peach jogger, mutsy evo, and the mutsy freerider.

poohbear
05-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Most: Vista - awesome stroller for a newborn/infant and toddler - just wish it wasn't so big and bulky! I got so used to the Bee, it's hard to go to the Vista, but I love the giant basket.
Least: BJCM (in fact it's out on loan right now)
Favorite: Bee +, though I love my BOB, the Bee + just does everything for me. It's the one DH won't let me get rid of no matter what. He actually asked if he could keep it in his car (yeah right, like that's gonna happen)
Want: Sadly, I'm pretty content right now, but... intrigued by... Versa, iCandy peach jogger, Donkey

TwoBees
05-21-2012, 11:34 AM
The Most: BJCM, Britax Blink is the runner-up

The least: FY Indigo (I reserve this mostly for the mall now because of the HUGE basket.

Favorite: BJCM

Want?: Sooo many! Here's the short list: 1. BJCM GT, 2. BJ Versa, 3. Uppa Vista or Cruz

peanut520
05-21-2012, 11:42 AM
The Most: bugaboo cam
The least: we only have one stroller but we use my parents' mac quest for some trips depending on where we go.
Favorite: bugaboo cam
Want?: luckily for my wallet dd is at the age that we dont really use a stroller except for the zoo and travel.

we were very lucky and did a ton of research were able to find a stroller that best fit our family's needs from the beginning.

mom2khj
05-21-2012, 11:46 AM
The Most: BJCM

The least: MB Swift

Because it if your favorite: BJCM

What stroller do you want?: I'd like an umbrella replacement for my Inglesina Trip that was DD2's, but I don't now what I'd pick.

rin
05-21-2012, 11:51 AM
The Most: Maclaren Triumph (lives in the car, use it whenever we go out)

The least: Maclaren Volo (we only use this for airports)

Because it if your favorite: Bugaboo Bee - (love this stroller, don't use it as much these days because I'm not taking a lot of leisure walks right now)

What stroller do you want?: Easywalker June, or Bee+.

candaceb
05-21-2012, 01:28 PM
The Most: MB Swift - my walking stroller - used almost every morning

The Least: UB Vista - not great for walking, too big for a car stroller

Because it is your favorite: UB Vista - I still love it. We use it for outings mostly now because of the big basket and excellent sunshade.

What stroller do you want? BOB Revolution. DH would have a fit and I would probably have to sell the Swift, but I told him that if we end up not having another baby (very likely for many reasons), I'm getting a BOB.