PDA

View Full Version : everything su(ks

lmh2402
05-19-2012, 07:24 PM
fevers; vomiting; a 3 year old who has slept a total of 4.5 hours in the last full day...and is upstairs screaming again that he "doesn't feel tired and wants to wake up!!!!"; bleeding when 32 weeks pregnant; a DH who is never here and when he is, feels he is entitled to sleep the day on the couch b/c he "works so hard"; an internal exam today that made me literally shout out loud in pain; a dog who is apparently allergic to the entire state of NJ and now requires three oral medications and two topicals applied twice every single day...and forces me to run around the house chasing him before he will agree to take the pills or let me apply the cream

that pretty much tops my list for now. but rest assured, i could go on.

my kingdom for a sleep aid and some serious ear plugs.

hillview
05-19-2012, 07:44 PM
OMG wow. I am sending you hugs. Tell DH to get his act together and pitch in!:grouphug:

PS you are awesome and doing fantastic! AND you look great doing it! :)

lmh2402
05-19-2012, 08:06 PM
OMG wow. I am sending you hugs. Tell DH to get his act together and pitch in!:grouphug:

PS you are awesome and doing fantastic! AND you look great doing it! :)

LOL! i could kiss you

especially if you saw what i looked like today. seriously. it was so not pretty. and i was in public. but whatever.

thanks for the hugs. and the kind words. just writing it out made me feel a little better

elephantmeg
05-19-2012, 08:09 PM
oh no! wow. that sucks. I hope things get better-and soon!

Momit
05-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Big hugs coming your way!

BDKmom
05-19-2012, 08:32 PM
So sorry. I really hope that things turn around for you soon. :hug:

crl
05-19-2012, 08:56 PM
:grouphug:

Catherine

DietCokeLover
05-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Yep, that definitely qualifies as a cra**y day. Hoping you get some rest and relief very soon! :hug5:

niccig
05-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Get these for the dog pills http://www.greenies.com/dogs.aspx#/products/dog-pill-pockets

Our dog would spit up every pill we tried to give her. Now with these, it's so simple to give her the meds.

Maybe this will help one thing on your list.

Philly Mom
05-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Hugs. Stay off your feet, relax and try to take a hot bath when you can. Tell DH your MD ordered it and he has to do everything tomorrow.